HEARTCORE

Lana Considering a Re-Release of 'Ultraviolence'

I'd look but no page other than LB is loading so I can't send the link. I'm even trying to save the beginning of a song I'm writing so I can finish it on my phone but nothing is loading :notamusd: Stupid internet!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

IMHO regarding unreleased songs: if Lana put out very well produced versions of Television Heaven and Tired of Singing the Blues in any format, I'd be happy.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Why are you all thinking she'll put tracks on it she already recorded, like all this AFFA stuff?

She said she feels creative and inspired to work on UV and make additions to it. This soudns to me as if she would rather write and record more new songs. If the Music To Watch boys thing wasn't just a joke, she may already have recorded things ... Of course, an EP can contain things that were outtakes from UV, but I think if there will be an EP, there will be mainly completely new songs.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Old Money is Methamphetamines reworked and Black Beauty was leaked, unreleased til UV. So, she MAY rework other demos.

Why are you all thinking she'll put tracks on it she already recorded, like all this AFFA stuff?

She said she feels creative and inspired to work on UV and make additions to it. This soudns to me as if she would rather write and record more new songs. If the Music To Watch boys thing wasn't just a joke, she may already have recorded things ... Of course, an EP can contain things that were outtakes from UV, but I think if there will be an EP, there will be mainly completely new songs.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

The sun also rises on those who fail to call

My life, it comprises of losses and wins and fails and falls

I can do it if you really, really like that

I know what you really want, b-baby

I can do it if you think you like that

You should run, boy, run

Vs

You're no good for me,

baby, you’re no good for me.

You’re no good for me,

but baby, I want you, I want you.

Diet Mountain Dew, baby, New York City.

Can we hit it now, low-down and gritty?

Do you think we’ll be in love forever?

Do you think we’ll be in love?

Baby, put on heart-shaped sunglasses

'cause we’re gonna take a ride.

I’m not gonna listen to what the past says,

I been waiting up all night.

While I do agree Ultraviolence AND born to die has amazing lyrics, I don't think it's fair to compare her best to her worst

Old Money is Methamphetamines reworked and Black Beauty was leaked, unreleased til UV. So, she MAY rework other demos.

Well Methamphetamines was a concept demo, it was never really completed until now, and Black Beauty was intended for Ultraviolence, so that doesn't exactly count.

what the bitch needs to do is re release AKA :crai:

I don't care that it's old material; I would kill to have a physical copy of LDR. :'( She can release it on the low if she wants to hide (1 Greenwich Avenue, loving and thinking of you xoxo), but it just deserves more than what it got. I'm not asking for promo and am album Era and a tour; I agree that part of her life is over (although Florida Kilos sounds like the second coming of Lizzy Grant, just saying). Let me dream, ok?

My previous post still stands; extra material should be available separately like Paradise was.