Divisive Princess

Hozier

Jfc I love all these EP songs except Shrike, which hasn't quite grown on me yet but probably will soon. I'm just so obsessed with NFWMB and Moment's Silence I won't listen to anything else rn.

At first NFWMB sounded like the older sibling to It Will Come Back which is one of my top 5 fav songs of all time, so I'M THRILLED WITH IT.

Ugh it's all just good shit, I'm so upset I'll be out of town when he's here on tour.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Hurry to his Instagram stories to hear snippets of Movement played live from last night in New York! It seems to contain all his trademarks: background choir, a strong drum and guitars, it’s another rock song. :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hurry to his Instagram stories to hear snippets of Movement played live from last night in New York! It seems to contain all his trademarks: background choir, a strong drum and guitars, it’s another rock song. :D

There's a full video on Youtube. To me it sounds more soul? maybe even rnb, at least during the verses.

Omg I’m screaming, Moment’s Silence (Common Tongue) is about oral sex, I heard him sing “a moments silence when my baby puts them out for me” instead of “puts her mouth on me”. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

He reached 1 million subscribers on Youtube and said that he will show something new soon - I'm guessing that it's gonna be a music video or live recording for Movement!

https://twitter.com/Hozier/status/1059569471134842882

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

He's on BBC radio 1 at the moment! :party:

... He didn't say much interesting except that he spent time with family before starting to work with the album, he got the request to write Better Love (I think?) when he was in Los Angeles and that Nina Cried Power reflects the world at the moment or something like that. :noparty: Played a "how well do you know yourself?"-quiz and got 2/3. :noparty:

I'm waiting for his live performance to start, at least that will be good. :flutter:

:legend: He played Nina Cried Power. :legend: He'll cover Demi Lovato's "Sorry not sorry" soon!

And I might be biased, but I prefer his version. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Not sure if anyone else cares aside from me, but Movement will be out tomorrow and premiered at 6 PM U.K. time at Beats One radio with that Zane guy. They’ll probably play the song at 6:30 like they usually do.

Video for it will be out too, with professional ballet dancer Sergei Polunin, who danced to Take me to church before.

From what I’ve heard of his live performances of Movement in YouTube videos, I’m gonna be shaken to the core tomorrow when it drops.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(I'm still fangirling over the concert from two days ago but I won't spam about it here unless you want me to) but here's an interview/podcast with Hozier where he'll play the demo of Take me to church! https://t.co/Kg0UccBCiZ

I just started listening to it myself, I'll write down stuff if anything interesting is brought up.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(I'm still fangirling over the concert from two days ago but I won't spam about it here unless you want me to) but here's an interview/podcast with Hozier where he'll play the demo of Take me to church! https://t.co/Kg0UccBCiZ

I just started listening to it myself, I'll write down stuff if anything interesting is brought up.

we need to rip the demo omg