Trash Magic

Father John Misty

He comes to Australia next year for Laneway Festival and I'm praying he does slideshows so I can see him, and not have to go to the festival for other artists I dont know for $150

I feel you. He came to my city for a festival but I just didn't want to spend over $100 just to see him. In the end I wish I went though  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I've been to around 100+ shows and his was hands down one of the best. Every part of the production was completely thought out and done for a reason. You could tell he was really feeling it and he did a slightly longer set than other shows looking at Setlist.FM After the show I met him and mentioned Lana and he goes 'Oh one of my best friends, that's my girl!'

My picture with him was bad because my friend's hands were shaking so much. There was a professional photographer who shot most of the show with a camera and recorded Josh meeting everyone (around 120 people)

He signed my ticket and I was second row. I have more photos I may post later

22089273_1582383298480380_92165756227425

DKydZ-CVYAAAHYT.jpg

BzhmW.png

This Swedish music journalist followed me on Twitter after I asked him if he has the Gods And Monsters promo CD (he's a huge Lana fan I think). Anyways, he has a podcast. He interviews artists in it at home and just saw that one interview was made with Father John Misty and published in March this year. Currently listening to it on Spotify because I'm curious about this guy (although I haven't heard that many songs yet).

The podcast is called "Hemma hos Strage" (translated as "Home at Strage's") and this episode "Father John Misty Hemma hos Strage", maybe check if it's available in your Spotify countries too?

https://open.spotify.com/show/47sH1e0Ete7XWuwIEUWztv

https://www.acast.com/hemmahosstrage/father-john-misty-hemma-hos-strage

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png