Fluorine

Charli XCX

The faggot who filmed this yelling over the video is why homophobia exists

❤️It's like you stole the emotion out of me and put it into words❤️

She was thinking about it, yes. Can we stop with the homophobia jokes btw? They're tired and stopped being funny after the 600th one.

Don't be homophobic

It's the same production, just a white gay virgin screaming over it

Maybe so... but it's like that weird, distorted synthesized riff is way too loud or was just not in the previous performances... idk, I'm not a fan of the way it sounds. There's another performance too, in Moscow, where the riff is even louder and more polarizing.

Compare the bridge in those versions to this one... https://youtu.be/NftdrhwrY28?t=2m3s

Idk, sounds better... more natural. More "musical" and dynamic... not just "loud" all the time.

2) Bounce <-- most album's best songs are 2nd/3rd track (My own edit: Kyary Version  + i fixed the bass in the first repetition of each verse bc it sounded weird + added the missing "Bounce!" samples + sped up just a touch to match the live performance tempo but without pitch increase ) (DL if interested: https://dbr.ee/eB7Q

also have this in lossless .AIFF (compatible with iTunes/iPhone/Android etc) if anyone was interested in a better quality version. Pm me

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Another day another crisis triggered by miss obesicassie - you need to behave! How dare you compare a legend to a pauper! Charli xcx is cute and a hobbie for us but jesusney.... she invented pop culture! Learn your history of pop music pls x

MISS OBESICASSIE LMFAOOOOOO I SCREAMED 

not you calling Charli a pauper 

let's not act like Britney wasn't set up for fame early on in life... she doesn't deserve nearly as much credit for her success as Charli does.

Maybe so... but it's like that weird, distorted synthesized riff is way too loud or was just not in the previous performances... idk, I'm not a fan of the way it sounds. There's another performance too, in Moscow, where the riff is even louder and more polarizing.

Compare the bridge in those versions to this one... https://youtu.be/NftdrhwrY28?t=2m3s

Idk, sounds better... more natural.

I prefer the version Sophie used to play, I just hate when Charli comes up singing the chorus when the song begins in that other video

I prefer the version Sophie used to play, I just hate when Charli comes up singing the chorus when the song begins in that other video

Yeah, I know what you mean, it could've just been a live thing to get the people amped up... anyone that happened to know the song.

Ughh, idk tho, I just can't stand that loud "fizzy" riff... it kinda just takes all the "ambiance" out of the track for me.

update with Pop 2: it still doesn't serve me what I need but it's cute or whatever... it's is my least favorite piece of work of hers solely because of the ugly autotune

I hope XCX3 doesn't have any of that ugly mess, White Mercedes being a 2018 song kinda scares me

update with Pop 2: it still doesn't serve me what I need but it's cute or whatever... it's is my least favorite piece of work of hers solely because of the ugly autotune

I hope XCX3 doesn't have any of that ugly mess, White Mercedes being a 2018 song kinda scares me

Pop 2 is my favorite Charli release by far. It’s like the perfect bridge between Vroom Vroom and N1A for me. I love how over processed her vocals are on some tracks. I love the ridiculous amount of features. The songwriting is super simple on some tracks but some of them have really beautiful lyrics when you sit down and look at them. The production is amazing as well. I didn’t realize how much it would grow on me but it REALLY grew on me.