Fluorine

Charli XCX

lol those pop 2 london tickets literally sold out in 1 second and I was up waiting from like 6am  :toofunny: charli really doesn't know how much power she has as an artist

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lol those pop 2 london tickets literally sold out in 1 second and I was up waiting from like 6am  :toofunny: charli really doesn't know how much power she has as an artist

I don't get why she doesn't do bigger venues if she sells out these shows so quickly?

FzytWEW.png

I don't get why she doesn't do bigger venues if she sells out these shows so quickly?

same I think the venue only holds like 500-600? she can obviously easily fill a larger venue since there's the demand, it's so frustrating as a fan all I want is a huge XCX3 World Tour  :defeated:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lol those pop 2 london tickets literally sold out in 1 second and I was up waiting from like 6am :toofunny: charli really doesn't know how much power she has as an artist

They were all bought by resellers, I don’t think any fans managed to get them.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

If I ever get to see Charli perform Babygirl (WITH UFFIE, IMAGINE!!), surrounded by other fans and all singing/partying/dancing together... omg I would DIE my spirit would ascend literally. I’m just thinking about it for some reason....... Charli PLEASE COME BACK TO FLORIDA I NEED A POP2/XCX3 tour :defeated:

like I’d take time off work and save a bucket of money and buy every piece of merch and cry it’s been 5 years since I got to see her show

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

14417469274.gif

stargate did prod on track 10 but the only prod credit on the vinyl/website is life sim sooooo

She and the label probably credited them as a default and once they found out about the track ok'd being removed from the credits/royalties

When she did babygirl at lollapalooza France (I think that’s where she did it, it was a European festival) the audience was feeling IT

Edit I found the link!

ikr? i love the beat in the bridge(?)

not sure if this is new or not but music mafia posted a snippet of the HQ Blame It On Your Love that we have in discord quality. Only a shitty snippet tho so pretty worthless but il'll give them the attention  :crossed:

http://picosong.com/wPbP4/

EDIT:

can someone pls download this and reup it for me bc it's not letting me download https://dbr.ee/S3wd thanks 

oh wait, these are the stems for blame it on your love & does this work? https://we.tl/QiJ0imzbXi