James Dean

Iggy Azalea

third worldwide single and second american single is "change your life" with t.i.

the new classic is supposed to be released this summer, i think?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Her interviews are an absolute delight. She's incredibly eloquent, intelligent, and well-cultured (in terms of being into the arts). It's really quite refreshing to see an up-and-coming pop girl (she's basically pop at the end of the day, imo) be so outspoken, honest, and so smart. (Why so many artists choose to hide or downplay that part of themselves, I'll never know). Love it. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I think it won't be on the album, she said that on Twitter :

If you don't see it. That's because it's not there. easy.

Oh. Well I suppose I can always make it a bonus track on iTunes, but it's gonna suck not having that on the physical edition. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

...But where is Bounce? :defeated:

Apparently Iggy never liked it all that much, and was pressured into releasing it by her UK label because it was radio-friendly. They actually wanted it to be her first single, which she vehemently refused. She thinks Bounce doesn't fit her album; she tweeted "faith has zero to do with something flowing and belonging to a body of work. Either it fits or it doesn't and it does not." She also said "FYI. Those are not the official names of songs on my track listing I tweeted. Many are just beat names I've recorded to."

She doesn't sound too happy about how the music industry works, in general...

uiv1.png

---

piyc.png

---

ph58.png

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png