James Dean

Iggy Azalea

how are the only 2 singles so far not on the album? that's so stupid, they're released to promote the album and then they're not even on it

Work is on the list, though.

the track listing are the red numbers tho

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Thanks for the info @@elllipsisI'm inclined to go with Iggy on the multiple album versions; I'm just not a fan of different editions for various regions and re-releases and deluxe versions and certain store-only versions (i.e. Target). Such money-grabbers, I love the idea of releasing the one, complete, perfect version as intended by the artist and having that be that, especially in this day and age. I'm sure if must be frustrating for some heavily-involved, hands-on artists to have their dream album art, packaging, songs and track order done up only to have what you deem to be the finished project -- as according to the concept you developed and spent months/years on -- be sliced apart and repackaged to someone else's specifications. Or I suppose, even worse: being forced to release a single you feel is not representative of your work. Just another way the industry takes the agency out of being an artist, but that's what happens when you make a deal with the devil.  :ohno: 

Anyway, It really is a pity that she doesn't get a say in this.  :defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

idk i'm not 100% sure i believe she doesn't have any say in this. hip hop artists victimise themselves so much. and about bounce, she said she wanted to have a radio-friendly single in an interview and when she started getting some backlash from fans about the song she started saying the label made her release it which is an such easy way out.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

idk i'm not 100% sure i believe she doesn't have any say in this. hip hop artists victimise themselves so much. and about bounce, she said she wanted to have a radio-friendly single in an interview and when she started getting some backlash from fans about the song she started saying the label made her release it which is an such easy way out.

I get what you mean, but at the same time why would she remove what's probably her most popular and commercially successful single from the album (a single that coincidentally has little to do with most of her previous work)? I agree that hip hop artists tend to victimise themselves a lot, but whenever they sign to major labels (because releasing their own albums independently quickly becomes financially unsustainable) they're subjected to a lot of pressure to make their music more 'accessible' and commercial, so I do get where they come from -- and I suppose said pressure increases tenfold if you're a pretty girl with the pop marketing potential that Iggy clearly has.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

In the trash where it belongs

Well, better one song than an entire career. *cough* AZEALIA *cough*

#SHOTSFIRED :creep:

Well, better one song than an entire career. *cough* AZEALIA *cough*

#SHOTSFIRED :creep:

That's not what this is, Maru, I didn't even mention Azealia :uh:

That's not what this is, Maru, I didn't even mention Azealia :uh:

I know, I just wanted to try on my Aggressive Stan Pants :ohno: 

#SHOTSUNFIRED

I have an emotional attachment to Iggy's music :') <3 :')

I bumped PU$$Y while giving my boyfriend road h*ad on a busy highway 

d illest on the planet   :delish:

bye lmao  :runs:

~Late nite LBs post~

:brows:  :yesnod:

I have an emotional attachment to Iggy's music :') <3 :')

~deleted~

I should have my posting privileges taken away wtf lol

I don't laugh very loudly (it's more quiet, especially when it concerns anything from my computer & I'm by myself), but you really had me laughing out loud.  :toofunny: 

Change Your Life was supposed to be released today but isn't. What bullshit. I'm not buying Iggy's excuse either.