AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

At least she'll most likely release it as it's been on her festival setlist numerous times recently :defeated:

Yeah, with Liz saying it was Sophie’s call when it gets released, i think / hope that at least Sunscreen & It’s Your Life are on the collab project. In a dream world for me it would have the Starrah song and at least one Big Freedia collab...maybe a Charli song too. And if she could get Le1f to be okay with it, Bodymop would be amazing. D:

um? I just listened to this randomly and the WHOLE SET IS SO GOOD. It was my first time hearing Queen of this Shit (16:00). omg I loved it. I was just thinking earlier how Faceshopping is probably one of the most iconic low budget videos EVER. I think SOPHIE is so iconic and unique that she has what it takes to have the same cultural impact as someone like Madonna. I think we're gonna be looking back on her in like 10~20 years and be like "wow she blew UPPPPPPP!!!"

i have this ep in my itunes atm and honestly wouldn't mind if a sis released this

MSMSMSM WORLD - EP

1. It's Your Life

2. Screw It Up

3. We Don't Stop

4. WGFU

5. Give Me Your Love (Remix)

i know we don't stop is kim, wgfu is charli, and screw it up is bibi but it's just easier to compile to the post-album songs that include sophie

do you have a cover art for it?  :hooker:

giphy.gif

can someone send me a masterpost please x

I think most of her unreleased stuff hasn't leaked, so most masterposts have mostly LQ stuff ripped from YouTube live shows. I personally have not seen any masterposts, but here is a playlist comprised of SOPHIE productions (for someone who is looking to get more into SOPHIE's sound): https://open.spotify.com/user/facefromheaven/playlist/5xAt4TVg3SNMaRRYQNZGyy

can someone send me a masterpost please x

i have one i’m working on, but idk when it’ll be done. it’s really hard with sourcing songs based on when they were played & fans making up fake titles or vocalists...people started calling the “is it cold” instrumental “the Arca collab,” for example, and it still comea up if you Google “SOPHIE Arca.” lol.

i have one i’m working on, but idk when it’ll be done. it’s really hard with sourcing songs based on when they were played & fans making up fake titles or vocalists...people started calling the “is it cold” instrumental “the Arca collab,” for example, and it still comea up if you Google “SOPHIE Arca.” lol.

omg please share with me if you finish <3 hopefully we'll get some official releases soon though!!!

I have 2 little albums that I think are two distinctive sounds of records she'll release this year.

The pop record

01. It's Your Life

02. Sunscreen

03. We Don't Stop

04. 90 On The Freeway

05. Take Me To Dubai

06. Makeover

07. Immaterial / Hard Remix

08. My Forever

and The Rap/Trap/Bad Bitch record

01. Bad Bitch

02. My Bestfriend 2

03. Burn Rubber

04. Cool! / Money

05. Nothings Promised Remix

06. Every Time

07. Swipe

08. Queen Of This Shit

09. Fuck It Up

10. Crazy Expensive

11. Dough

12. Screw It Up

I have 2 little albums that I think are two distinctive sounds of records she'll release this year.

The pop record

01. It's Your Life

02. Sunscreen

03. We Don't Stop

04. 90 On The Freeway

05. Take Me To Dubai

06. New Attitude

07. Immaterial / Hard Remix

08. My Forever

and The Rap/Trap/Bad Bitch record

01. Bad Bitch

02. My Bestfriend 2