drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 142d 13h 57m 38s

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

The show was AMAZING. SO much was packed in to the 50-minute set and her energy is incredible

• National Anthem, Sucker, Elle and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#2222 OFFLINE   LittleMissy

LittleMissy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 12h 7m 33s

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

The show was AMAZING. SO much was packed in to the 50-minute set and her energy is incredible

Glad you enjoyed it :) What song was your favourite?

#2223 ONLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

Glad you enjoyed it :) What song was your favourite?

Dreams. Genesis was also gorgeous. Want To is fun. I hadn't listened to Genesis or Running before I saw her last night

Posted Image

#2224 OFFLINE   LittleMissy

LittleMissy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 12h 7m 33s

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:47 PM

Dreams. 

stan talent

• Trash Magic likes this

#2225 OFFLINE   National Anthem

National Anthem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,988 posts
  • Fan Since:January 2012
  • Time Online: 128d 8h 58m 27s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:58 AM

Yeah the show was AAAAAMAZING she is such a great vocalist. Not a single dud on that setlist either!!! I hadn't heard Running or Dreams yet, and they both sound great. Dreams could end up being in the race for SOTY when it finally comes out!!!!!! also Genesis is still >>>>>>>>>>>>

PS shoutout to @drewby and @Elle queen of LB herself for being awesome and hanging while we waited to meet Dua!

SPmwkiQ.jpg
  • SitarHero, Sucker, drewby and 13 others like this

H0bDaqU.gif

#2226 OFFLINE   Florida

Florida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Time Online: 6d 12h 4m 3s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:21 AM

Yeah the show was AAAAAMAZING she is such a great vocalist. Not a single dud on that setlist either!!! I hadn't heard Running or Dreams yet, and they both sound great. Dreams could end up being in the race for SOTY when it finally comes out!!!!!! also Genesis is still >>>>>>>>>>>>

PS shoutout to @drewby and @Elle queen of LB herself for being awesome and hanging while we waited to meet Dua!

SPmwkiQ.jpg

y'all so cute on lb, wtf

• National Anthem, Elle, cacciatore and 1 other like this

#2227 ONLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

y'all what was my hair doing. I blame the torrential downpour before doors...  :facepalm:

Anyway. This was the best photo I took:

17190633_1373784676006911_56416152909553

• National Anthem, Amadeus, Elle and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#2228 OFFLINE   Sucker

Sucker

rise of the divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Time Online: 60d 2h 48m 22s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:07 AM

SPmwkiQ.jpg

omg y'all are so fucking CUTE

• National Anthem, Elle, cacciatore and 1 other like this

KUn7Heq.png

#2229 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,078 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 150d 12h 2m 4s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:29 PM

Dua via twitter: "So excited to share what I’ve been working on with @MACcosmetics!! My #MACFutureForward Cremesheen GLITTER Glass is coming this spring! "
928F6693-C344-49A0-A216-92E14252274F_zps
So excited, considering I used to work for MAC! They're still my favourite makeup line.

Also, I had the most amazing time at Dua's show in Atlanta on Tuesday. I was singing and dancing along to every song and pretty much had the time of my life. Her energy was incredible and her vocals were unbelievable! I also had the chance to meet her after the show and she told me I looked like a princess, so my life is complete. Even though we waited for hours with a grand finale of rain, ate pizza out of the trash, and I got my heel caught in a sidewalk grate and fell flat on the ground, it was completely worth it, 100%! & thank you to the lovely @drewby & @National Anthem for making the night even more special. I loved spending time with you & hope to see you again soon! You're both so lovely :heart:
A4B3CEF2-329C-4833-9AEC-EC69CF15A97E_zps
  • National Anthem, drewby, Masochism and 6 others like this

FD7816CE-453F-4812-A50E-C5E301588632_zps

#2230 OFFLINE   National Anthem

National Anthem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,988 posts
  • Fan Since:January 2012
  • Time Online: 128d 8h 58m 27s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Dua via twitter: "So excited to share what I’ve been working on with @MACcosmetics!! My #MACFutureForward Cremesheen GLITTER Glass is coming this spring! "
928F6693-C344-49A0-A216-92E14252274F_zps

i'm yeLLING why is even this better than the album cover
  • Amadeus, Masochism, HBHBHB and 6 others like this

H0bDaqU.gif

#2231 OFFLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

Calling all my lovelies

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts
  • Time Online: 209d 4h 26m 24s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

Aw I thought she finally got the cover right on the 3rd try for a sec

• Amadeus, Masochism, guardian and 6 others like this

#2232 ONLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

She needs to pull a Miley and just create 5 cover variants so fans can get the ones they want 

Posted Image

#2233 OFFLINE   newemotion

newemotion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 9h 7m 41s

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

okay i was too tired to do this last night but after a mini coma im back. her orlando show was fucking AMAZING! i was outside the venue at 3pm & was maybe the 30th person there. i tried waiting by her tour bus for a bit (she never came out, ro ransom did tho around 6) the doors opened at 7 & I was let in & I was second row towards the left. ro ransom was...interesting. he was sweet to the crowd. not long after dua came out because ro didn't have any equipment & hers was out already. she was amazing!!! my favorite moments were be the one & dreams. amazing. i got to touch her hand when she came near me once. afterwards the ppl up front were trying to get setlists & the security guard gave 1 guy one then ignored me & everyone else & left. so someone jumped on stage & snatched one. I got a burst of courage & threw myself on stage & snatched a setlist (It had an Atlanta one under it  :toofunny: so I have that too) & a drumstick while at least 100 people watched  :toofunny: I ran outside & I had my cousin sit next to her tour bus a few mins before she finished so I was RIGHT up front. she came out like 7 minutes later & started signing autographs & taking pics ect. I was next to the nicest guy while we waited. when he finished meeting her he pushed me up with a good luck  :defeated:  he applauded my snatching abilities lmao. a few minutes later she came back to me & took a picture & signed my setlist & asked for my name & said it was beautiful  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: If you have the chance to go see her: DO IT! The set was short but amazing & no dull moments.

• National Anthem, drewby, Elle and 2 others like this

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

#2234 OFFLINE   Sucker

Sucker

rise of the divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

okay i was too tired to do this last night but after a mini coma im back. her orlando show was fucking AMAZING! i was outside the venue at 3pm & was maybe the 30th person there. i tried waiting by her tour bus for a bit (she never came out, ro ransom did tho around 6) the doors opened at 7 & I was let in & I was second row towards the left. ro ransom was...interesting. he was sweet to the crowd. not long after dua came out because ro didn't have any equipment & hers was out already. she was amazing!!! my favorite moments were be the one & dreams. amazing. i got to touch her hand when she came near me once. afterwards the ppl up front were trying to get setlists & the security guard gave 1 guy one then ignored me & everyone else & left. so someone jumped on stage & snatched one. I got a burst of courage & threw myself on stage & snatched a setlist (It had an Atlanta one under it  :toofunny: so I have that too) & a drumstick while at least 100 people watched  :toofunny: I ran outside & I had my cousin sit next to her tour bus a few mins before she finished so I was RIGHT up front. she came out like 7 minutes later & started signing autographs & taking pics ect. I was next to the nicest guy while we waited. when he finished meeting her he pushed me up with a good luck  :defeated:  he applauded my snatching abilities lmao. a few minutes later she came back to me & took a picture & signed my setlist & asked for my name & said it was beautiful  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: If you have the chance to go see her: DO IT! The set was short but amazing & no dull moments.

i think i saw your tweet about stealing the drumstick :rip: 

glad you had fun though!!! i wanna see her live again aaahhhhh

• newemotion likes this

KUn7Heq.png

#2235 OFFLINE   newemotion

newemotion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 9h 7m 41s

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

i think i saw your tweet about stealing the drumstick :rip:

glad you had fun though!!! i wanna see her live again aaahhhhh

OMG you probably did  :rip:  :rip:  idk if you wanna dm me your @ i dont like to put up my twitter on forums if possible but im cackling. thank you!!!! she was amazing omg. im sooooo happy she came to florida  :poordat:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

#2236 OFFLINE   FrankNotOcean

FrankNotOcean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 23d 5h 2m 34s

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

leak ha

Okay but like??

#2237 OFFLINE   HBHBHB

HBHBHB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Time Online: 87d 3h 34m 51s

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

SPmwkiQ.jpg

omg gUYSSSSSS this is actually the cutest thing ever wow

• National Anthem, Elle and cacciatore like this

#2238 OFFLINE   Sucker

Sucker

rise of the divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

OMG you probably did  :rip:  :rip:  idk if you wanna dm me your @ i dont like to put up my twitter on forums if possible but im cackling. thank you!!!! she was amazing omg. im sooooo happy she came to florida  :poordat:

hahaha, i'm @robinlarsen!!

• newemotion likes this

KUn7Heq.png

#2239 OFFLINE   Wasteland

Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Time Online: 4d 7h 20m 54s

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

Finally listened to most of her songs, and I'm wet!

#2240 OFFLINE   KillForLove

KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • Time Online: 35d 13h 51m 37s

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

She got dropped from the Chainsmokers collab Wake Up Alone and replaced by Jhene Aiko

• Kiss Land and headztrong like this

tumblr_nl6nleBa0o1u5ee3so1_400.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users