Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Glad you enjoyed it :) What song was your favourite?

Dreams. Genesis was also gorgeous. Want To is fun. I hadn't listened to Genesis or Running before I saw her last night

BzhmW.png

Yeah the show was AAAAAMAZING she is such a great vocalist. Not a single dud on that setlist either!!! I hadn't heard Running or Dreams yet, and they both sound great. Dreams could end up being in the race for SOTY when it finally comes out!!!!!! also Genesis is still >>>>>>>>>>>>

PS shoutout to @drewby and @Elle queen of LB herself for being awesome and hanging while we waited to meet Dua!

SPmwkiQ.jpg

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah the show was AAAAAMAZING she is such a great vocalist. Not a single dud on that setlist either!!! I hadn't heard Running or Dreams yet, and they both sound great. Dreams could end up being in the race for SOTY when it finally comes out!!!!!! also Genesis is still >>>>>>>>>>>>

PS shoutout to @drewby and @Elle queen of LB herself for being awesome and hanging while we waited to meet Dua!

SPmwkiQ.jpg

y'all so cute on lb, wtf

SPmwkiQ.jpg

omg y'all are so fucking CUTE

lABVyGE.png

Dua via twitter: "So excited to share what I’ve been working on with @MACcosmetics!! My #MACFutureForward Cremesheen GLITTER Glass is coming this spring! "

50685329832_5bb0d699f2_o.jpg

So excited, considering I used to work for MAC! They're still my favourite makeup line.

Also, I had the most amazing time at Dua's show in Atlanta on Tuesday. I was singing and dancing along to every song and pretty much had the time of my life. Her energy was incredible and her vocals were unbelievable! I also had the chance to meet her after the show and she told me I looked like a princess, so my life is complete. Even though we waited for hours with a grand finale of rain, ate pizza out of the trash, and I got my heel caught in a sidewalk grate and fell flat on the ground, it was completely worth it, 100%! & thank you to the lovely @ drewby & @ National Anthem for making the night even more special. I loved spending time with you & hope to see you again soon! You're both so lovely :heart:

50685248996_fa1e624278_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 3/9/2017 at 10:29 AM, Elle said:

Dua via twitter: "So excited to share what I’ve been working on with @MACcosmetics!! My #MACFutureForward Cremesheen GLITTER Glass is coming this spring! "

50685329832_5bb0d699f2_o.jpg

i'm yeLLING why is even this better than the album cover

H0bDaqU.gif

okay i was too tired to do this last night but after a mini coma im back. her orlando show was fucking AMAZING! i was outside the venue at 3pm & was maybe the 30th person there. i tried waiting by her tour bus for a bit (she never came out, ro ransom did tho around 6) the doors opened at 7 & I was let in & I was second row towards the left. ro ransom was...interesting. he was sweet to the crowd. not long after dua came out because ro didn't have any equipment & hers was out already. she was amazing!!! my favorite moments were be the one & dreams. amazing. i got to touch her hand when she came near me once. afterwards the ppl up front were trying to get setlists & the security guard gave 1 guy one then ignored me & everyone else & left. so someone jumped on stage & snatched one. I got a burst of courage & threw myself on stage & snatched a setlist (It had an Atlanta one under it  :toofunny: so I have that too) & a drumstick while at least 100 people watched  :toofunny: I ran outside & I had my cousin sit next to her tour bus a few mins before she finished so I was RIGHT up front. she came out like 7 minutes later & started signing autographs & taking pics ect. I was next to the nicest guy while we waited. when he finished meeting her he pushed me up with a good luck  :defeated:  he applauded my snatching abilities lmao. a few minutes later she came back to me & took a picture & signed my setlist & asked for my name & said it was beautiful  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: If you have the chance to go see her: DO IT! The set was short but amazing & no dull moments.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

okay i was too tired to do this last night but after a mini coma im back. her orlando show was fucking AMAZING! i was outside the venue at 3pm & was maybe the 30th person there. i tried waiting by her tour bus for a bit (she never came out, ro ransom did tho around 6) the doors opened at 7 & I was let in & I was second row towards the left. ro ransom was...interesting. he was sweet to the crowd. not long after dua came out because ro didn't have any equipment & hers was out already. she was amazing!!! my favorite moments were be the one & dreams. amazing. i got to touch her hand when she came near me once. afterwards the ppl up front were trying to get setlists & the security guard gave 1 guy one then ignored me & everyone else & left. so someone jumped on stage & snatched one. I got a burst of courage & threw myself on stage & snatched a setlist (It had an Atlanta one under it  :toofunny: so I have that too) & a drumstick while at least 100 people watched  :toofunny: I ran outside & I had my cousin sit next to her tour bus a few mins before she finished so I was RIGHT up front. she came out like 7 minutes later & started signing autographs & taking pics ect. I was next to the nicest guy while we waited. when he finished meeting her he pushed me up with a good luck  :defeated:  he applauded my snatching abilities lmao. a few minutes later she came back to me & took a picture & signed my setlist & asked for my name & said it was beautiful  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: If you have the chance to go see her: DO IT! The set was short but amazing & no dull moments.

i think i saw your tweet about stealing the drumstick :rip: 

glad you had fun though!!! i wanna see her live again aaahhhhh

lABVyGE.png

i think i saw your tweet about stealing the drumstick :rip:

glad you had fun though!!! i wanna see her live again aaahhhhh

OMG you probably did  :rip:  :rip:  idk if you wanna dm me your @ i dont like to put up my twitter on forums if possible but im cackling. thank you!!!! she was amazing omg. im sooooo happy she came to florida  :poordat:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

SPmwkiQ.jpg

omg gUYSSSSSS this is actually the cutest thing ever wow

FzytWEW.png

OMG you probably did  :rip:  :rip:  idk if you wanna dm me your @ i dont like to put up my twitter on forums if possible but im cackling. thank you!!!! she was amazing omg. im sooooo happy she came to florida  :poordat:

hahaha, i'm @robinlarsen!!

lABVyGE.png