PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ The Ohana Fest // August 28th

I'm there. I waited in line since midnight and flew from Montréal. I was #2 in one of the 8 lines. Apparently, the tallest girl in school is not the fastest runner anymore (it felt like she was at the Olympics when they opened the gates) and it's not because she was wearing a dress this time. Ended up being third row. I gave up after 45 minutes, now I'm laying on the grass enjoying the other shows with a beer. I'm gonna eat overpriced junk food soon, I'm excited! It's hot and sunny and there's a cool ocean breeze. I bought a big bottle of water for my friend who scored front row and a security guard gave it to him. We were not allowed to bring water and people will pass out before risking having their spot stolen. I'm serene. No selfie but I'm free ;)

P.s. It's a very small festival and even if I'm not front row, the view is amazing from afar!

Bye là!

have fun tonight <3

~INSTA1.gif

is he the only one streaming ?

Yeah so far, but he stopped

Hopefully @@kik can give us an update if Lana pulls off something new or whatever

https://www.periscope.tv/w/apJUEDFkcmplWmxwWWRwRWJ8MVlxS0REYVFyQVFLVpOfKclsxSxDPOdDYbxDUyWNUO7b5TIWfq2G_0JGMWM1

NEW PERISCOPE, she just finished BTD and the band sounded amazing. Song sounded different

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Yeah so far, but he stopped

Hopefully @@kik can give us an update if Lana pulls off something new or whatever

https://www.periscope.tv/w/apJUEDFkcmplWmxwWWRwRWJ8MVlxS0REYVFyQVFLVpOfKclsxSxDPOdDYbxDUyWNUO7b5TIWfq2G_0JGMWM1

NEW PERISCOPE, she just finished BTD and the band sounded amazing. Song sounded different

cackling.. hearing people talk about weedt in the bg 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Lana misses out on such good opportunities to promote new music or even songs from the last two records. It really upsets me that she likes to sing Carmen every night when she could be singing something else.  :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Lana misses out on such good opportunities to promote new music or even songs from the last two records. It really upsets me that she likes to sing Carmen every night when she could be singing something else.  :toofunny:

She could be singing Sad Girl or Flip Side or Salvatore. I don't understand it either. It's the same song set. Over and over and over and...