Homogenic

Steven Universe

OH MY GOD THERE'S A THREAD???? I marathoned it in less than a week and I'm rewatching it for the second time now, fav show ever, it's perfect, I'm gonna marry Garnet, I breathe for Amethyst, I'm so obsessed I can't stop quoting it and my mom keeps asking me what's wrong because she catches me crying my eyes out rewatching it, literally love everything about it. Most beautiful art, super relatable and pure and super gay. For me the funniest is Amethyst because she's so real but Pearl is super close. I love how where the show is heading, I have an enormous crush on Mystery Girl. I love this show soooooo fucking much

ALL OF THIS, every last word. My guy got me into the show, it's the sweetest most innocent and beautiful thing in existence. :rollin: Peridot is my current fav I think... Garnet next! I love the Kindergarten Kid episode. Sooo many hilarious Road Runner references. :cuteface:

tumblr_obr90jSYbR1qddh14o1_500.gif

14417469274.gif

ALL OF THIS, every last word. My guy got me into the show, it's the sweetest most innocent and beautiful thing in existence. :rollin: Peridot is my current fav I think... Garnet next! I love the Kindergarten Kid episode. Sooo many hilarious Road Runner references. :cuteface:

tumblr_obr90jSYbR1qddh14o1_500.gif

This episode was so fucking funny ohhh my god :rip: 

animation1.gif