Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm one of the only "official" insiders in the Stan community... I know...

okay even if true, you still surely can't know EVERYTHING like not even being rude or anything <3 leak can't help falling in love x

That's cute tbh, I really loved Night Mime + Bombs on Monday when both leaked. (The later one felt really strong tbh, sad it was left out).

Sometimes I get myself excited to see what she'll do for the next record. Cry Baby kinda aged like milk for me but when it came out I thought it was really awesome (+ I think her songwriting is really good sooo...)

Bombs On Monday is definitely one of her best songs, might even be her best tbh 

okay even if true, you still surely can't know EVERYTHING like not even being rude or anything <3 leak can't help falling in love x

Bombs On Monday is definitely one of her best songs, might even be her best tbh

You'd be shocked what I know ;) that's all I'll say for now...

Person listens to one Melanie song: Absolutely disturbing, gross baby themes, childish, grow up

Person listens to whole Melanie album: So deep and dark, amazing concept storyline, so unique, i want more

:'D When people really put more time into understanding an artist, the hate really slows down...

I love this ladies reactions, especially to Lana's albums

Person listens to one Melanie song: Absolutely disturbing, gross baby themes, childish, grow up

Person listens to whole Melanie album: So deep and dark, amazing concept storyline, so unique, i want more

:'D When people really put more time into understanding an artist, the hate really slows down...

wow this was cool to watch! her reactions to the soap bubble beat drop were priceless! haha 

thanks for sharing!

totally helped me hear the album fresh again

this refreshed Crybaby for me, i forgot how enticing it is

https://www.playbuzz.com/hannahtoner10/which-song-on-cry-baby-are-you

I was hoping for Milk and Cookies but that would be hard to get :')

Mrs Potato Head

32ef3e46-edc0-4789-976e-a7fd07df7ebf.jpg

You are Mrs Potato Head; a philosophical soul with burning questions. You try to rationalize the crazy world around you, but in your heart you can't accept everything about it. Does pain equal beauty? That's for you to decide. Stay strong, Mrs.

i'm really curious about what melanie will do next,

cry baby was really cool but i think she has even more potential, i'm also excited to see what the next theme/ 'aesthetic' will be like :flutter:

cry baby was really cool but i think she has even more potential, i'm also excited to see what the next theme/ 'aesthetic' will be like :flutter:

me too!! im just so sad we're going to wait till next year

me too!! im just so sad we're going to wait till next year

I know :( seems way too long, especially singe we were excepting it in Fall this year right?

I really wanted it to be an evolution from Cry Baby, but judging from Blue Knees leak, I'm not sure if it is... if BK is an accurate representation of the other songs :O

Id die to hear the album name and tracklist tho

I know :( seems way too long, especially singe we were excepting it in Fall this year right?

I really wanted it to be an evolution from Cry Baby, but judging from Blue Knees leak, I'm not sure if it is... if BK is an accurate representation of the other songs :O

Id die to hear the album name and tracklist tho

blue knees is like 2-4 years old

https://www.playbuzz.com/hannahtoner10/which-song-on-cry-baby-are-you

I was hoping for Milk and Cookies but that would be hard to get :')

Mrs Potato Head

32ef3e46-edc0-4789-976e-a7fd07df7ebf.jpg

You are Mrs Potato Head; a philosophical soul with burning questions. You try to rationalize the crazy world around you, but in your heart you can't accept everything about it. Does pain equal beauty? That's for you to decide. Stay strong, Mrs.

LOL I Got Crybaby.