SlowGinFizzzz

Extra-Célestial Gay Political Love Witch On The Moon™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 132d 17h 2m 26s

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

It's shocking and heartbreaking that there's an actual gay purge happening and people are being tortured and killed just for who they are. I can't believe that this has been going on for almost a month now – or even longer, but that's when media outlets started covering it –, yet no (western) politicians have actually done anything about it. 

• californianfreak, Sugar Venom and lanadellfl like this

DTPSd5hX4AAHgZ4.jpg

#22 OFFLINE   californianfreak

californianfreak

Not a freak, not from CA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 32d 15h 31m 2s

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:35 PM

I am shocked tbh that this sort of thing is still happening  :(

• SlowGinFizzzz and lanadellfl like this

tumblr_nrfl4dnesH1u9g7iso1_500.gif

#23 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

Your Girl

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationGlimmering By The Swimming Pool
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 38d 8h 47m 44s

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 PM

a gay pop star in Russia has apparently been tortured to death by police

It was reported he was bundled into a car hours after arriving in the Russian republic on 8 August, 2017, and hasn’t been heard from since.

A few months later, a chilling report claimed he had been murdered by authorities in Chechnya as part of their crackdown on LGBTQ people.

“He arrived in Grozny and was picked up by police within three hours,” an insider claimed. “Within ten hours he was murdered.”

Chechen officials denied any involvement of the disappearance of Bakaev, and suggested that he has simply just left the country.

However, campaign group Human Rights Watch (HRW) have now said: “There is little doubt he was targeted because of his sexual orientation.”

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has now spoken about Bakaev’s disappearance, not only denying any responsibility but suggesting that he was killed by his own family for being gay.

(Source)

Chechen police are reportedly urging parents to kill their gay children, according to survivor testimony from one man held in a “gay torture camp” in the region.

Authorities have been telling parents of gay men to “sort it out” or the state will intervene, the victim, who has not been identified, claimed. 

They tell the parents to kill their child. They say ‘Either you do it, or we will. They call it: ‘Cleaning your honour with blood.’

“They tortured a man for two weeks then they summoned his parents and brothers who all came.

“Police said to them: ‘Your son is a homosexual – sort it out or we’ll do it ourselves.’

A spokesman for Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of the Chechen Republic, said reports that more than 100 men were detained in April was “absolute lies and disinformation” and claimed gay people did not exist in the region.

“You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic,” he told Interfax news agency.

“If there were such people in Chechnya, the law-enforcement organs wouldn’t need to have anything to do with them because their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning.”

sorry this is so ugly but I really can't stand looking at this enough to format it nicer 

• lanadellfl likes this

HNH68Zc.jpg

#24 ONLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Fan Since:Late 2014
  • Time Online: 72d 22h 4m 42s

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Oh Jesus :(