Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana with Stella in Beverly Hills - May 18, 2017

time to add these to my lana thinspo pictures 

and shes drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes

it does help trust me i lost 45 pounds

im a vain a very pro ana nation had to do drugs to stop tha ff-food cravings  :hooker:  :creep:

I hope these photos don't make some of you really want to purge and starve yourselves. Be healthy. Purging and starving yourself isn't healthy. A healthy balance of protein, veggies with some fruit and grains and dairy (for those who can have it) are a great way to get to a healthy weight. It takes time to create that habit, so don't be upset if you don't get the results you want. Trust me, I've been there. Seeing photos of people with "ideal" bodies can make you feel less than, and unfortunately that may make you take drastic changes to your diet. Those people most likely had to work on their diets for months, which is probably what Lana has been doing. Sorry for the unasked advice, but I just want to make sure no one does anything harmful to themselves cause I care 4 y'all  :heart:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I hope these photos don't make some of you really want to purge and starve yourselves. Be healthy. Purging and starving yourself isn't healthy. A healthy balance of protein, veggies with some fruit and grains and dairy (for those who can have it) are a great way to get to a healthy weight. It takes time to create that habit, so don't be upset if you don't get the results you want. Trust me, I've been there. Seeing photos of people with "ideal" bodies can make you feel less than, and unfortunately that may make you take drastic changes to your diet. Those people most likely had to work on their diets for months, which is probably what Lana has been doing. Sorry for the unasked advice, but I just want to make sure no one does anything harmful to themselves cause I care 4 y'all  :heart:

is that hope Sandoval in your pic:? if so ily

I've been there. Thank you for that. Eating disorders happen a lot, and It's not talked about enough.