Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

On 10/9/2023 at 8:26 PM, crazyforyou said:

does anyone know how much her tickets will cost? would LOVE to meet her but i can’t spend more than $50 per ticket rn bc i just saw lana and am short on $$ 

if someone who went to the LS tour knows how much she charges please lmk

there are two vip packages (at least in europe): king of everything, which includes meet and greet; and envy the leaves, which doesn't.

the presale has been CRAZY... the koe sold out in minutes and even seconds in some cities... and apparently they are not adding more (i also believe this time madison is meeting less people in each city so that might be why). oh and the koe was around 260 and the etl about 170 dollars? --more or less, cause in europe we had to buy the vip PLUS a normal ticket per separate, it was HELLA confusing...

anyways, i finally maanged to buy an envy the leaves and i can't believe that i'm seeing her again and probably interact in the q&a :´´)

i already met her in the life support tour so i can't complain, i already feel extremely lucky and grateful.

just hoping that you all got tickets and if you didn't they'll add more this friday! we will have such a wonderful time, i'm so excited <333

I tried to get a ticket for Vienna (Austria) but it seems you also need a code to get a ticket at least on Ticketmaster. Eventim is going to sell tickets from tomorrow on. I hope to get a ticket there…I am already exhausted. This whole code & waiting list shit is killing the vibes.:noparty:

11 hours ago, Bills said:

I tried to get a ticket for Vienna (Austria) but it seems you also need a code to get a ticket at least on Ticketmaster. Eventim is going to sell tickets from tomorrow on. I hope to get a ticket there…I am already exhausted. This whole code & waiting list shit is killing the vibes.:noparty:

oh but it is not a unique code with link only some people receive like for olivia's or taylor's concerts! it's a code that everybody suscribed to her newsletter got. try with SWEETRELIEF ;)

Love the new song, it's been on repeat :oprah9: It's somehow

It's somehow orgasmic and has this feeling of having the best club summer night ever and then sitting in a car on the ride back home, windows down, wind in your hair and just having fun :whip:

Also can't wait to experience it live :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i hate saying anything negative about madison’s albums (imo life support and sbs have zero skips) but HOW did she listen to Cruel World and Blood On Your Shoes and not put them on the album :oprah2:

if there is a deluxe for sbs and she’s putting Make You Mine on it, she better put Cruel World and Blood On Your Shoes on there too. they eat up most of the album tbh

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

SPINNIN TOUR SETLIST :flutter:

1. Home To Another One

2. Good In Goodbye

3. Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)

4. 17

5. Sweet Relief

6. Silence Between Songs

7. Dear Society

8. Envy the Leaves

9. Tyler Durde 

10. Homesick

11. Selfish

12. I Wonder

13. At Your Worst

14. Ryder

15. Reckless

16. Make You Mine

17. BOYSHIT

18. Baby

19. HeartLess

20. Follow The White Rabbit

21. Spinnin

22. King Of Everything

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

On 10/12/2023 at 11:24 PM, Darlin said:

Will see her in Cologne. :dance:

She was so good last Sunday! What a sweet, caring and hot angel. 

(The time of YT concert vids seems to be so over…) :noparty:

The only one, at least one::party:

It's been over a month since I saw her live in Luxembourg and I am still not over it :defeated:I listen to the setlist every now and then on Spotify and it hits hard.  The location had a maximum of 1000 ppl I believe and compared to the other shows it was much smaller. It felt so personal because of that and she said she can see literally everyone in the room and is feeling their energy and I think she even saw me once because I did some weird moves with my arm and she did it too then (lemme live in that delusional :trisha:). I was in the middle of the crowd but still could see her so close and she is even more beautiful in real life and her stage presence was truly mesmerizing and stunning. She SERVED Vocals. She is so sweet and reminded us several times to drink water because it was so hot in there. It was one of the best nights of my life and this concert made me become even a bigger fan of hers:oprah: Y'all can drag me but I did not listen to Tyler Durden much before but since I saw her singing it live I fell so hard in love with this song and it's now one of my favorites :trisha:

What a great, emotional, stunning night I will always look back at :flutter:

And to quote
@Darlin

Madison truly is a sweet, caring and hot angel:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i cant believe im seeing her in less than a month :toofloppy:i cant wait but at the same time i dont want it to be over already

5 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

i cant believe im seeing her in less than a month :toofloppy:i cant wait but at the same time i dont want it to be over already

I’m seeing her May 20th and I’m freaking out more every day 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9