Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

ahhh cannot wait for the album :wub: I am so excited, singles were excellent. I hope the whole body of work is excellent as the singles. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

This album’s kinda very disappointing to me. Life Support was Way more exciting than this. Don’t get me wrong the songs on SBS are good but listening to the album all the way through just gets boring. I was really hoping for more songs in the vein of Home To Another One (one of her best), but the only other song that really gave that was Sweet Relief. She really thrives with a more upbeat sound but it seems like she went for a more mellow sound for most of the album. I don’t mind a more mellow sound but these songs just aren’t interesting enough to me sonically to form an entire album. Was already expecting this based on the singles though.

qfrWuBl.png

i’m actually in love with this album. here’s my ranking

1. I Wonder

2. 17

3. King Of Everything

4. Home To Another One

5. Silence Between Songs

6. Envy The Leaves

7. Reckless

8. Reckless

9. Sweet Relief

10. Spinnin

11. At Your Worst

12. Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)

13. Nothing Matters But You

14. Dangerous

no skips for me though!

Just now, crazyforyou said:

i’m actually in love with this album. here’s my ranking

1. I Wonder

2. 17

3. King Of Everything

4. Home To Another One

5. Silence Between Songs

6. Envy The Leaves

7. Reckless

8. Reckless

9. Sweet Relief

10. Spinnin

11. At Your Worst

12. Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)

13. Nothing Matters But You

14. Dangerous

no skips for me though!

also i feel like the top 4 of my ranking are just my fave madison songs at the moment… the only song from LS that really competes with those for me is Blue 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Her voice goes through and through.

Favs: Spinnin / Ryder / At your worst 

Great album especially now for the cold months coming. Could be easily the soundtrack for a fairytale movie. 🍁🍂🍃🌲🌳🧌🧚‍♂️

19 hours ago, DCooper said:

It may grow on me but first listen was kind of lacklustre :cuteface: It's not bad, just a little flat.

I felt the exact same :/ and I'm really disappointed. I've been a big Madison fan since 2017 & I've always loved everything she's done. I even mostly enjoyed the singles for this project. But listening to the album on Friday was one of the most boring experiences I've had with her music. I'm gonna give it a second go today & see how I find it

On 9/18/2023 at 5:27 AM, MamaDelGhey said:

No idea if it’s any good but Barnes and Noble has signed copies so I ordered one because why not 

I ordered it too now and can’t wait to read it. I just know her music and watched some of the Vogue vids with her on YouTube. She seems to be pretty nice and down to earth. 

On 9/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, Ariana said:

Can anyone recommend?

44830881_9780063237698_xl.jpg

I read this and Jennette's biography back to back this Summer. Jennette's was incredible. This was very underwhelming. She talks about some of her life experiences but it's all very concealed, I felt she didn't elaborate much.

I think she could've spent another year or so writing this & it could've been better.

this album took a little bit to grow imo, its a very halloweenie/witchy album to me and i was not feeling it 15 days into september but now we're at the last few days of september and it's starting to click..

unrelated but this album is proof k&ol couldve produced portals by melanie which is also proof she only dropped them from main production of the album cuz like all of their sessions leaked lmfao

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

9 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Spinnin', Sweet Relief and 17 are absolute bangers, I was so surprised when I started listening to this album!

i thought i was the only one who thought 17 was the best song :blush3: it’s so underrated 

pskiQfS.jpeg

The whole album is amazing! AOTY

But it’s an album that really needs its space and time and no distraction while listening. The musical arrangement is superb, the lyrics are deep and her voice is anyway unbelievable - her best work so far. I love every song and I can’t rank them. Yesterday I got my signed CD. 

As every week so much new stuff comes out I guess it’s difficult to really focus on that one piece of music - I can imagine most people listen to the songs for 30 sec and then skip to the next one and decide its not for them…

does anyone know how much her tickets will cost? would LOVE to meet her but i can’t spend more than $50 per ticket rn bc i just saw lana and am short on $$ 

if someone who went to the LS tour knows how much she charges please lmk

pskiQfS.jpeg