Sign in to follow this  
white gold

Normani

x

๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž, ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ /ย ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š, ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–ž?

What is everyone'sย thoughts on Normani's upcoming song "Candy Paint"? It was teased in this Bose ad in June:

(There is also the full version leaked)

Screenshot-20240221-172150-X.jpg

:oprah4:

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

Its finally her time to shine.

I saw her open for Ariana for the sweetener tour. And ever since then I knew she had what it takes but I never knew it would take THIS long to get her first album.

Everything she has released has been top notch. Her dance skills are absolutely incredible.

ย 

She is exactly the type of artist who needs to succeed in the industry instead of people like Camilla, Taylor, and Tate McRae. I'm tired of artists just glossing by never learning to be a good performer, dancer, master of their craft and getting number ones!!!

ย 

And the album cover is absolute cunt and makes Ariana's 17 different covers look like dogshit, sorry.

I'm not loving the songs Normani has teased for Dopamine so far but hopefully the full versions will sound better.

ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย