Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We need to have a Norman Fucking Rockwell streaming party since she clearly doesn't have traditional promotion for this record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So we know that MAC and VB were promotional singles, so is Sylvia like... the lead single then???

i don't think we'll get a formal "lead single" from this album. in the zane lowe interview lana said VB was "the single". what i think happened is that Ben made her change her mind to release MAC with VB so they're received well by the gp.

i just think she's releasing songs just to release them and then releasing the album. she's as lazy as she could get right now. i don't even think she's filmed an official lead single music video since she's been busy getting her boating and flying license, writing her poetry book, and finishing the album

We know she has a music video set for Happiness is a Butterfly  :crossed:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm loving this era bc Lana isn't giving a fuck to the promo. I liked the was that she did on UV and HM

and both of them turned out to be her best records. It's all about the music for me

sis now thats the MAC and VB videos

"Filming with my lovelies" 

and both of them turned out to be her best records. It's all about the music for me

exactly! She tried to be more "mainstream" (which she is, but she's the most alternative on the mainstream) and the album was...kinda disappoiting. I mean, her lyrics improved, she brought up new topics, but idk, i didn't loved LFL. I mean, i do like the album, but it's far from being one of my favorites

It’s so underrated and paid dust, it’s such a solid song

It did get overshadowed by her best song, Venice Bitch, so it's understandable 

Why the hate for Love and Honeymoon? I'm not having this!

giphy.gif

We LOVE Honeymoon in this household! I have not met anyone who would claim it's her "best" lead single though.

Why the hate for Love and Honeymoon? I'm not having this!

giphy.gif

honeymoon and uv are her magnum opus

Love is a traditional Lana's song, I mean, it's good, but there's nothing really new about it. LFL (song) is WAY worse than love.