Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Love is a solid, great song, but honestly it's not my favorite. I barely ever listen to it.

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

We LOVE Honeymoon in this household! I have not met anyone who would claim it's her "best" lead single though.

True. I remember the first day I heard West Coast. When I tell you I turned the song on in the morning and let it play on repeat all day, bitch I ain't lying! Also, say no to drugs kids but, the first time I smoked up to it was heaven. Went for a walk and truly was beautiful!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

True. I remember the first day I heard West Coast. When I tell you I turned the song on in the morning and let it play on repeat all day, bitch I ain't lying! Also, say no to drugs kids but, the first time I smoked up to it was heaven. Went for a walk and truly was beautiful!

I used to smoke weed and listen to ultraviolence all day. It was amazing. But now I can't smoke weed bc I have bad trips lol

I have a feeling this might be her last record for a while. She must be exhausted from working on so much music, and we're so spoiledΒ  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Lana's music is the absolute best when you're stoned. It's absolutely amazing.

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Florida Kilos is such a trip. God I love weed.

Money Power Glory, Honeymoon, Brooklyn Baby, Cruel World, Swan Song, Venice Bitch, Terrence Loves You, Religion and Art Deco are her best songs to listen to when you're stoned.Β 

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Next time I get high I'll have to listen to Venice Bitch, that sounds awesome.

Florida Kilos is such a trip. God I love weed.

I listened to that song yesterday while high and it was a good trip. Ugh her minddddddd

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

oh yes, and Florida Kilos, Ultraviolence and Freak

Β 

I have a feeling this might be her last record for a while. She must be exhausted from working on so much music, and we're so spoiled :defeated:

Its not like she works a 9-5 job to feed her 6 kids......its been over a year and a half since LFL, in that time whats she been doing other than recording and spending her millions on learning to fly planes?

Honestly, I can't wait for the song premiere. I'm expecting something like Venice Bitch for HIADTFAWTH-BIHILJΓ‘SD{G490*- (Sylvia) so I can listen to it while stoned.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think I'd also love to listen to Cola, Yayo, and Cruel World next time I get high.

Its not like she works a 9-5 job to feed her 6 kids......its been over a year and a half since LFL, in that time whats she been doing other than recording and spending her millions on learning to fly planes?

Β 

I know! There's going to come a point where she hits writer's block though.Β 

Honestly, I can't wait for the song premiere. I'm expecting something like Venice Bitch for HIADTFAWTH-BIHILJΓ‘SD{G490*- (Sylvia) so I can listen to it while stoned.

Pretty sure it's just a piano ballad like Change. She said the October single was pretty unexciting and uneventful

Β 

She said the October single was pretty unexciting and uneventful

Β 

Really? Source?Β 

Β 

ir0KC2x.gif

Β 

I remember she called it "not a fun one, just a serious, thoughtful one". Turning that intoΒ unexciting and uneventfulΒ is quite something....