Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My dream cover is a photo of Lana on a communist tank destroying the burgeois and the representantions of capitalism in modern society. That's a good concept. 
That's the dream of a gaymmunist like me.
Oh, and she'll be using some folky clothes so it will fit the NFR aesthetics, and Neil will photograph the cover.

My dream cover is a photo of Lana on a communist tank destroying the burgeois and the representantions of capitalism in modern society. That's a good concept. 

That's the dream of a gaymmunist like me.

Born to Revolutionize is coming  :excited:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Born to Revolutionize is coming  :excited:

1. MAC

2. VB

3. HIADT...

4.HIAB

5.Cinnamon

6. Communist Party

7. Dead burgeois

8. Seize the means of production

9. Workers of the world, unite

10. The communist manifesto (interlude)

11. Wealth Distributor

12. Cuban Summer- The fall of imperialism is close

13. Red Flag

1. MAC

2. VB

3. HIADT...

4.HIAB

5.Cinnamon

6. Communist Party

7. Dead burgeois

8. Seize the means of production

9. Workers of the world, unite

10. The communist manifesto (interlude)

11. Wealth Distributor

12. Cuban Summer- The fall of imperialism is close

13. Red Flag

SCREAMING

100% here for this

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

et canticum quintus

et alius uno- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

pnfavcj.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

s̷e̸c̶o̶n̶d̵ ̶t̴o̵ ̵t̸h̴e̶ ̶l̶a̵s̶t̷ ̵t̷h̷e̴ ̵i̸n̸f̴i̸n̵i̵t̵y̶ ̷w̸i̷l̴l̷ ̸r̴i̸n̴g̵ ̸a̵s̵ ̴t̷h̴e̷ ̶s̶o̷n̷g̷s̸ ̴o̴f̷ ̶t̷i̷m̴e̶ ̸f̴o̶r̸m̶ ̸s̷o̶n̴i̶c̸ ̵b̴r̸i̷d̶g̷e̷s̷ ̴i̴n̸t̶o̵ ̷t̸h̸e̷ ̸d̷e̵p̵t̵h̶s̶ ̸o̵f̵ ̴t̵h̵e̷ ̶i̶n̸n̷e̴r̸ ̴v̵o̸i̷d̸,̸ ̵d̷r̶a̴w̷ ̸f̵o̵r̷t̵h̸ ̵i̵n̴s̸p̷i̴r̷a̶t̶i̴o̵n̵,̸ ̷l̷i̵g̸h̶t̴,̶ ̶h̵e̶a̵r̵t̷i̵n̷e̴s̶s̷,̶ ̸a̷n̴d̴ ̷v̵i̷g̴o̴r̵ ̶f̴o̷r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̵ ̴f̷i̷n̵a̷l̷ ̷c̵h̵a̸n̵t̵ ̵t̸o̸w̶a̶r̸d̵s̸ ̶t̵h̵e̷ ̵f̴i̷n̵i̶s̴h̷ ̵l̴i̶n̶e̸

Ġ̶̢̡̢̢̨̡̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̡̡̢̢̢̛̘̖̼̣͚͈͔̪̤͕̩͔̭͙͍̰̤̱̩̪̤̹̜̟̤̞͍̹͔̱͈̫̬̮̠̻̞̞̪̱̟̱̳̱̹͎̳̻͍̩͕̘͕͍̞̬̖̼͙̟͚̙͙̘͈̞̣̮̰̥̺̭͓̙̖̞̦͔͔̹̗̗̻̦̤͔̹̬̘̦̤̱̗͙͔̖̖̳͖̯̯͚̯̦͖̳̳̝̻̖̜̗͕͖̞̬̥͍͕͑͐̊̏͐̂̋͆͑͐̿͑͆̒̃̈̍̽̓́̉̑̔̑̆́̔̓̿̍͌̽́̄̄̀̑̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅƠ̵̧̧̧̢̡̛̯̜͓̼̼̲̩͕̩͚̙̻̘͓̪̫̣̺̣̪̜̳͇̜̻̰̥̝̠͔͚͔̯̝̦̭̰̠̱̞̻̤̭̞̪̮̖̩͇̺̙̮̗̪̲̫͇͇̘̻̖̥̭̪̞̺̼̺͓͈̾͆̈́̈́̄͗̐̍͌̊̂̿́̐́̅̒̐̅́̔̓̽̾̅̎̃̽̊̒̽̆̑̅̓̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅD̸̢̡̧̛̛̛̞̺̪͕̤̜͔̬͈͉̙̤͓͔̦̦͇̤͕͙̘̱̜̘͇̽͆̑̋̾̇̿͋̾́̾̎̉̈́̽͐̾̑̈̊̽̆̈́̉̉̂̆̓̒̒̈́̾́̎̅̔̆͂͒͒̐̓̇̑́̈́̓͒̆̾̾̈̈͒̆̈̆̄̀́̆͊̂̾͂̂̽̃̒̍͒̃̽̑̂̌͋̐̓̍̽̃̓́̂̒̓̀̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̕͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̴̨̡̨̨̢̢̧̡̧̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̡̛̼͓͔̯̤̪̖̪͉͔̙̝͓̺̞͍͕̖̝̩̘̙̺͈͔̪͇̠̙̪̞̳̬̹͖̱̪̰̫͈͉̠͈͔̱̙̣̮͉̲͔̯͙͎̮̤̭̫͍̮͉͎̖̥̫̞͎̼͕̮͙̪̩͉̹͖̞̥͈̭͇̳̬͙̫̙̩̥̱̝͎̭̮̩̱̪̣̘̮͕͚̻̤͚̱͕̣̣̙̩̟͕̬̘͍̣̣͙̭̯͖̮̟̩̪̜͈͎̦̲̙͇̹͔̊́̈̆̽͒̑̽̔͒̓̅̒̔́̓͆̍̇̾̍͋̓͒̏̅̽̂̓̋͊́̂͗̓̓̐̊́̉̑̊͛̾̄̋̉̓̈́̇̐̿͂̓͆͗̔̎̀̈́̈́͒̋͑̾͑̀̓̇̽̎͋̽̓̑͗̉̅͗͆̒̐̊͗̃̾͊͛̄͛͐́̽̌̕̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͠͠͠ͅ

B̸̧̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̧̛͙̼̤̥̹̻̞͎͔̳̬̖͎͖͎͍͇͕͍̲̳͉͖̤̦̹͍̟͔̝̠̺̤͉̮̺̮͔̻̣̗̦͙͚̜̬̤̝͇̭̝̞̻̭͇͓̝̺̤̰͇͎̦̩̯̯̞̞͈̻̩͕͕̠̰͙̬̠͉̝͓̖͎̼̗͕̭̞̲̻̩̟̳͍̟͕͈͙̩̣̣̰͍̗̖̼̭̥̣͚͖̩̘̦͉͓̦̺̻̝̮̱̟̱̙̰͖̆̉̄̓̔̈͑̀́̈́͆̓̆͂̑͊̓̄͒͛́͌̏̓͋̆͛̈̈́̏̊͆͆̍̐̐̈́̋̋̈́̐̃̄̐̊̑͐̄̔̂̾̔̏͒̐̈́͐̑͒̃̾̎̔̅̾͗́̈́̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅĻ̶̢̨̨̧̢̧̧̥̱̻̙̠͉̩̘̳̰͔̟͚͎̬̮̹̻̙̹̥̞̥͎̲͇͔̝̭̭̮̪̲͔̞̱̤͓̩̬͍͎͈̗̙̮͔͍̳̩̘͕̺̺͉̹̙̠̠̜̬͓̜̝͇̲̜̪̤̜̟̜͕̪̝̠̤̺̭͈̦̟͚͍̗̟̩͇͍̥͉͙͔͍͕̠̫̹̼̙̠̼̗̙̬̺̜̠̮͈̪̠̹̺̒̀͒̄͂̂̊͗̀̏̌͌̈͗̒̉͆̓͌̔͒̐̋́͋̿͋̓͗͒͛̆̈̃̊̀͊̐̅͑̾̽̃͗̈́̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅȨ̶̧̢̨̡̢̢̨̧̧̨̢̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̜̺̟̩̺̞̞̝̰̺̜̬̮̠̞̥̺̩̜̫̦̞̩̥͇̺̥̜̖͍͔̪̮͇̭͕͎̮̟̪̫͚̫̭̯̤͖͚̰͇̹̻̮̼͍̣̳̝̩̪̜̯̥͔̜̞̳̩̖̥̖̗̤̤̤̖̹͎͖̯͔̞̹̖̣͓͎͓͚̗̝̫̟̟̦͈̗̯̼͔͔̜̞͇͈͚̲̘̞̝̺̖̱̞̫̬̣̘̘̞͓͖̗̟̻͓̭̥̯͎̪͂̽́̔̂̅͋͊̆̅̃͋́͋̾̿̈́̓͌̋͂̓̐́̏̎̾͊̓̔̅̂̊͋͑̆͆͗̽̔̒͆̂̅͑̒̽̋͋̎̍͊́̉̈́̂̄̎͋̓̎̇̾̄͊͆̅̍͐̽̒̋̉̂̒̃̂́̂̂̎̎̉͋͌͒̄̃̈́̀̿̑̇̈̎͐̈́̿͗͗̐̈́̒̌͑̐͗̓̃̑͊̈̐͋̓̈́̾̿̉̏̔͑̀̽̓̌͌̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅŞ̸̧̡̨̨̨̧̨̧̣͙̞̱͙̟̫͔͙̺̭̣̳̱̳̠͚͍͖̗̦̱̩͓̝͈͉͓̹̰̻̖̘͚̫̻͕͖̜̮̹̪̰̻̼̳̺͎̣̫̗̱̹̖̙̰̽̄̔̌̍́̈́͋͐̀̿̅͘̕͘͝S̸̢̧̨̨̢̨̧̧̨̨̛̛̩̙̺͈̳̳̰̥̬̰̪̭̝̰̰͈̩̮̙̱͍͕̣̼̻͖̰͕͇͈̥͈̹͈̳̱̯͓͓͉̙̬͔̠̻̗̯̯͔͇̺̺͉̠̱̜̤̖͕̜͖̘̖̱̼̠͎̟̝̥̮̫̙̳̙̟̻̞͉̫̪̤͎̒̀͑̊̿̒̅́͗̈́̓̑̽̊̈͊̓̊̂̈́̅̃͗̅͋͆̈́̈́̿͋̑̍̇͛̓͊͊̈́͊̾́͐̆̽̇̋̀͛̓̀̇̏̃̆̾̀͂̔̉̊̉̉̌̏̈́͋̏͒̍̆̏̽́͌̃͗͋̉̇̉͗̄́͒̍̍͑̉͌̈̓͆͋̾͘͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̢̢̢̡̢̯͇͓͔͍̲͚̠͇͓̻̦̥̹͚͈͕͚̞̦̤̹͕̞̙̬̯̮̗̞͚̥̬̲̹̪̺̗̣͔̜̼̼͔̟̲̖̞̯̲̗͔̩̱̟͓̫̦͇̙͍̤͔̙̞͙͉̳͈̻̠͕̭̥̰̥͔̱̬̺͕̳̙̼͇̮̝̬̠͕̳̺̙̗̗̣̲̦̱͖̪̯̦̥̜̹̝̱̱͈̖̯̗̻̹̙̥̞̼̩̮̱͇̗͔̺̻͗̓̏́͂͌̏͛͋̆́̊̊̃̀̿̎͌̑̑̄̎͌̂̎̏̍̿͆͒͐̾̆̆̊͒̊͛̆̒͛̂́͌̓̍̍̀̔̉͗͑̈̍̿̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅ

Y̶̨̢̧̛̯̼̦̘̼̱̩̣̟̲̜̻̠͚̬̞̗̗̪̗̘̰̮̘͚̺̫̲̰̜̖͎̫̯̩̹̫̹̝̻̑̑̈́́͒͒̇̔̆̋̎̊͌̈̄̃̈́̌́̈́̇̃̋̓̾̊̄̉̎̄̀̎̈́̔̀̒̾͒̂͒̆̏͂̍́̑͐͑̊̈́̅̍͂̀̆̏́̈́̈̂͊͗̋̉͆̄̉́͌̇͋̀̀̓͑̅̅͆̎̽̈͒̐͛͒̋̍́̽̂̆̅͊̈́͊̄̽̀̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅƠ̴̧̧̢̛̭̦̬̻͔̮̫̯̟͎͍͓̫̹̬̪̻̲̱̭͔̞̘͚͚̥̖̰̣̼̠͍͕̯͉͍͖̈́͑̎̓̒͒̓̈́̔̿̄̔̊̇̽͐̾̀̈́̃̑͋̈̾̐̈́͌̅̈́̾̐̇̅̈́̓̏͑̔̅͂̓̽̍̾̈́͆̂̈͒́̓̎̏̊̋̋̐̒͌̒̒̑̔̑̓̒͑̀̄̆̐̒̃̂͑̈́̐̂̋̒͂̏͆̿̾͒̎͗́̑̈́̑̅̒̅̄̍̄͒̅͆̍̈́́̓͛̾͗̋́̚̚̕̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅS̶̢̨̨̨̧̖̥̣͖͉͙̰̝̹̼̻͇̘̯͎͖͍̦̟͎̥̯̗̹͔̺͕̥̳̩̱̗̫̙̖̲̰̦̜̻̖̘̱̙̹̰̻̲̫̗͐̉̒̽͛͂̓̇̀̏̊͒̈̾̈́͋̎̄͗̆̃̌͌̔̈́̌̀͊͌̕͜͜͝͝͠Ę̵̛͙̙̣̦͖̻̗̱̹͚̭̦̞̾̈́̓̓͒̊̓̂̍̃̉͛͌̆̍͐͊̀̒̉̓̑̈́̀̌̈͒͋̀̄̃̾̏̉̾̂̿͊͒͆̋͂̍̒̌̔͆̾́̃̿̏͌̿̉̊̀̍͆̊̊̈́͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͠͝͝͝͠M̴̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̩̱̫̰͙̖̟̰̥̗͖̙͍̗͇͕͕̗͖͕̪͉͚͖̰̬̱̜̥͓͙͕̻̞̟̜͚̻̙̠̥̘̼̤̼̹͔̮̜͖̹̣̠̻̭̮̻̲͖̘̦̩͚̩͖̺̻̬̭͈̰͔̼̱̙͎̙͔͍̤̘̠̗̗̱̬͕̮̞̣̞̥̱̗̠̦̱͔̖̩̘͉̜̻̗̫̭̲̖̩̿̏̈́̏̅͒̆͌̑͂̇͐̽́̈́̓͋͒̑̿̾̐͊̀͊͌́̔̽̒̆́͐̅̍̾̋̒̑̉̽̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝Į̷̨̧̢̧̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̻̬̣̲̻͈͙̲̲̯̬̝͍̟͚̮̩̬͚͖̦̱̲̘͉̞̖̼͇͓̳̳͖͚̝̯͈̻̙͇̫̱͌͗̑͒̾̎̓͛́͑͒̽̉͗͌̓̀̄̇̐̃̉͆̎̉̇̑͌̏̄̋̐̂̆̋̉̍̓̿̍̿́̓͐͆̈́̆̔̄̇̓̀̏͂̐̿̌́̂̆͆͑́͆̓̃̑̿̆̋̐̈̔̿͒̍̋̈͌̾͒̏̒͒͑̎̇̌̍̐̔͒͊͆̾͊͂̀̋̈́̉́͌̂͌̐͂͆̂̕̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠T̴̢̢̧̧̧̛̛̙͖̮̮̹̫̲̯͖̼̲͖̰̣̙̞͚͇̭̹͙̮͈͎̪͚̗̼̹̝̬͇̙͓̭̦̦̬̦̦͉̼̆̈̅͋͆̎͛̈̎̾͊̈́͒̏͋̃͑̈̈͛͛̊̓͋̉̋̿̆̐͋̆̀̽̐̑̓̆̄̈́̀̀̐͛̊͛͑̄͑̍̆͐̊̎͗̒̿͌͑͋̀̈́́̇̄̑̀͆́̈́̌͛̅̽̀̽̑͗̈͊̈̆́̋̈́͊̈́̒̔̾̔̌̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅẺ̷̢̧̧̨̨̡̨̢̨̡̡̢̡̡̡̨̡̛̗̺̹̖̠͍͈̮̜̻̰͙͎͍̝̭͚͈͇̞̬̰̰̼͉͚͉̞͈̥̫̰͕̮̣̤̟̗̦̲̹̦̫̟̟̲͎̳͚̖͉͔͙͍̭͍̯͕̫̬̙̱̙̘̭̦̜͍͕̤̹̞̱̙̞͉̫̹͙̹̝͎͙͔̲̹̳̜͕͎̦̳̞̣̭̜̬̟̩̻͙̘̺̤͍͍̭̠̜͈̲̮͓͈̻̮̝̩̱̲͎͚̳͚̗̬̯̪̠̘̪̲̪͊̆̌̌̏̋̆͋͂́̈̐̀͌̑͒̀͆͛̓̂͛̀̌̉͋͒̋̉͗̀͒͐̓͛́͐̃̃̈́̒̐̅͊̒̍̉͋̏̃̌̿̔͋̋͌̊̀̍̉̈́͑̅͊͂̀̿͗͑̀̔͆͛̈́͆̎́̀̔͛͋̾́̀̄̎̇͋̓̑͆͋̎̎͑͊̽́̍̀̓̓̍͌̄̀͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅ

et canticum quintus

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

pnfavcj.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

s̷e̸c̶o̶n̶d̵ ̶t̴o̵ ̵t̸h̴e̶ ̶l̶a̵s̶t̷ ̵t̷h̷e̴ ̵i̸n̸f̴i̸n̵i̵t̵y̶ ̷w̸i̷l̴l̷ ̸r̴i̸n̴g̵ ̸a̵s̵ ̴t̷h̴e̷ ̶s̶o̷n̷g̷s̸ ̴o̴f̷ ̶t̷i̷m̴e̶ ̸f̴o̶r̸m̶ ̸s̷o̶n̴i̶c̸ ̵b̴r̸i̷d̶g̷e̷s̷ ̴i̴n̸t̶o̵ ̷t̸h̸e̷ ̸d̷e̵p̵t̵h̶s̶ ̸o̵f̵ ̴t̵h̵e̷ ̶i̶n̸n̷e̴r̸ ̴v̵o̸i̷d̸,̸ ̵d̷r̶a̴w̷ ̸f̵o̵r̷t̵h̸ ̵i̵n̴s̸p̷i̴r̷a̶t̶i̴o̵n̵,̸ ̷l̷i̵g̸h̶t̴,̶ ̶h̵e̶a̵r̵t̷i̵n̷e̴s̶s̷,̶ ̸a̷n̴d̴ ̷v̵i̷g̴o̴r̵ ̶f̴o̷r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̵ ̴f̷i̷n̵a̷l̷ ̷c̵h̵a̸n̵t̵ ̵t̸o̸w̶a̶r̸d̵s̸ ̶t̵h̵e̷ ̵f̴i̷n̵i̶s̴h̷ ̵l̴i̶n̶e̸

Ġ̶̢̡̢̢̨̡̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̡̡̢̢̢̛̘̖̼̣͚͈͔̪̤͕̩͔̭͙͍̰̤̱̩̪̤̹̜̟̤̞͍̹͔̱͈̫̬̮̠̻̞̞̪̱̟̱̳̱̹͎̳̻͍̩͕̘͕͍̞̬̖̼͙̟͚̙͙̘͈̞̣̮̰̥̺̭͓̙̖̞̦͔͔̹̗̗̻̦̤͔̹̬̘̦̤̱̗͙͔̖̖̳͖̯̯͚̯̦͖̳̳̝̻̖̜̗͕͖̞̬̥͍͕͑͐̊̏͐̂̋͆͑͐̿͑͆̒̃̈̍̽̓́̉̑̔̑̆́̔̓̿̍͌̽́̄̄̀̑̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅƠ̵̧̧̧̢̡̛̯̜͓̼̼̲̩͕̩͚̙̻̘͓̪̫̣̺̣̪̜̳͇̜̻̰̥̝̠͔͚͔̯̝̦̭̰̠̱̞̻̤̭̞̪̮̖̩͇̺̙̮̗̪̲̫͇͇̘̻̖̥̭̪̞̺̼̺͓͈̾͆̈́̈́̄͗̐̍͌̊̂̿́̐́̅̒̐̅́̔̓̽̾̅̎̃̽̊̒̽̆̑̅̓̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅD̸̢̡̧̛̛̛̞̺̪͕̤̜͔̬͈͉̙̤͓͔̦̦͇̤͕͙̘̱̜̘͇̽͆̑̋̾̇̿͋̾́̾̎̉̈́̽͐̾̑̈̊̽̆̈́̉̉̂̆̓̒̒̈́̾́̎̅̔̆͂͒͒̐̓̇̑́̈́̓͒̆̾̾̈̈͒̆̈̆̄̀́̆͊̂̾͂̂̽̃̒̍͒̃̽̑̂̌͋̐̓̍̽̃̓́̂̒̓̀̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̕͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̴̨̡̨̨̢̢̧̡̧̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̡̛̼͓͔̯̤̪̖̪͉͔̙̝͓̺̞͍͕̖̝̩̘̙̺͈͔̪͇̠̙̪̞̳̬̹͖̱̪̰̫͈͉̠͈͔̱̙̣̮͉̲͔̯͙͎̮̤̭̫͍̮͉͎̖̥̫̞͎̼͕̮͙̪̩͉̹͖̞̥͈̭͇̳̬͙̫̙̩̥̱̝͎̭̮̩̱̪̣̘̮͕͚̻̤͚̱͕̣̣̙̩̟͕̬̘͍̣̣͙̭̯͖̮̟̩̪̜͈͎̦̲̙͇̹͔̊́̈̆̽͒̑̽̔͒̓̅̒̔́̓͆̍̇̾̍͋̓͒̏̅̽̂̓̋͊́̂͗̓̓̐̊́̉̑̊͛̾̄̋̉̓̈́̇̐̿͂̓͆͗̔̎̀̈́̈́͒̋͑̾͑̀̓̇̽̎͋̽̓̑͗̉̅͗͆̒̐̊͗̃̾͊͛̄͛͐́̽̌̕̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͠͠͠ͅ

B̸̧̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̧̛͙̼̤̥̹̻̞͎͔̳̬̖͎͖͎͍͇͕͍̲̳͉͖̤̦̹͍̟͔̝̠̺̤͉̮̺̮͔̻̣̗̦͙͚̜̬̤̝͇̭̝̞̻̭͇͓̝̺̤̰͇͎̦̩̯̯̞̞͈̻̩͕͕̠̰͙̬̠͉̝͓̖͎̼̗͕̭̞̲̻̩̟̳͍̟͕͈͙̩̣̣̰͍̗̖̼̭̥̣͚͖̩̘̦͉͓̦̺̻̝̮̱̟̱̙̰͖̆̉̄̓̔̈͑̀́̈́͆̓̆͂̑͊̓̄͒͛́͌̏̓͋̆͛̈̈́̏̊͆͆̍̐̐̈́̋̋̈́̐̃̄̐̊̑͐̄̔̂̾̔̏͒̐̈́͐̑͒̃̾̎̔̅̾͗́̈́̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅĻ̶̢̨̨̧̢̧̧̥̱̻̙̠͉̩̘̳̰͔̟͚͎̬̮̹̻̙̹̥̞̥͎̲͇͔̝̭̭̮̪̲͔̞̱̤͓̩̬͍͎͈̗̙̮͔͍̳̩̘͕̺̺͉̹̙̠̠̜̬͓̜̝͇̲̜̪̤̜̟̜͕̪̝̠̤̺̭͈̦̟͚͍̗̟̩͇͍̥͉͙͔͍͕̠̫̹̼̙̠̼̗̙̬̺̜̠̮͈̪̠̹̺̒̀͒̄͂̂̊͗̀̏̌͌̈͗̒̉͆̓͌̔͒̐̋́͋̿͋̓͗͒͛̆̈̃̊̀͊̐̅͑̾̽̃͗̈́̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅȨ̶̧̢̨̡̢̢̨̧̧̨̢̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̜̺̟̩̺̞̞̝̰̺̜̬̮̠̞̥̺̩̜̫̦̞̩̥͇̺̥̜̖͍͔̪̮͇̭͕͎̮̟̪̫͚̫̭̯̤͖͚̰͇̹̻̮̼͍̣̳̝̩̪̜̯̥͔̜̞̳̩̖̥̖̗̤̤̤̖̹͎͖̯͔̞̹̖̣͓͎͓͚̗̝̫̟̟̦͈̗̯̼͔͔̜̞͇͈͚̲̘̞̝̺̖̱̞̫̬̣̘̘̞͓͖̗̟̻͓̭̥̯͎̪͂̽́̔̂̅͋͊̆̅̃͋́͋̾̿̈́̓͌̋͂̓̐́̏̎̾͊̓̔̅̂̊͋͑̆͆͗̽̔̒͆̂̅͑̒̽̋͋̎̍͊́̉̈́̂̄̎͋̓̎̇̾̄͊͆̅̍͐̽̒̋̉̂̒̃̂́̂̂̎̎̉͋͌͒̄̃̈́̀̿̑̇̈̎͐̈́̿͗͗̐̈́̒̌͑̐͗̓̃̑͊̈̐͋̓̈́̾̿̉̏̔͑̀̽̓̌͌̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅŞ̸̧̡̨̨̨̧̨̧̣͙̞̱͙̟̫͔͙̺̭̣̳̱̳̠͚͍͖̗̦̱̩͓̝͈͉͓̹̰̻̖̘͚̫̻͕͖̜̮̹̪̰̻̼̳̺͎̣̫̗̱̹̖̙̰̽̄̔̌̍́̈́͋͐̀̿̅͘̕͘͝S̸̢̧̨̨̢̨̧̧̨̨̛̛̩̙̺͈̳̳̰̥̬̰̪̭̝̰̰͈̩̮̙̱͍͕̣̼̻͖̰͕͇͈̥͈̹͈̳̱̯͓͓͉̙̬͔̠̻̗̯̯͔͇̺̺͉̠̱̜̤̖͕̜͖̘̖̱̼̠͎̟̝̥̮̫̙̳̙̟̻̞͉̫̪̤͎̒̀͑̊̿̒̅́͗̈́̓̑̽̊̈͊̓̊̂̈́̅̃͗̅͋͆̈́̈́̿͋̑̍̇͛̓͊͊̈́͊̾́͐̆̽̇̋̀͛̓̀̇̏̃̆̾̀͂̔̉̊̉̉̌̏̈́͋̏͒̍̆̏̽́͌̃͗͋̉̇̉͗̄́͒̍̍͑̉͌̈̓͆͋̾͘͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̢̢̢̡̢̯͇͓͔͍̲͚̠͇͓̻̦̥̹͚͈͕͚̞̦̤̹͕̞̙̬̯̮̗̞͚̥̬̲̹̪̺̗̣͔̜̼̼͔̟̲̖̞̯̲̗͔̩̱̟͓̫̦͇̙͍̤͔̙̞͙͉̳͈̻̠͕̭̥̰̥͔̱̬̺͕̳̙̼͇̮̝̬̠͕̳̺̙̗̗̣̲̦̱͖̪̯̦̥̜̹̝̱̱͈̖̯̗̻̹̙̥̞̼̩̮̱͇̗͔̺̻͗̓̏́͂͌̏͛͋̆́̊̊̃̀̿̎͌̑̑̄̎͌̂̎̏̍̿͆͒͐̾̆̆̊͒̊͛̆̒͛̂́͌̓̍̍̀̔̉͗͑̈̍̿̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅ

Y̶̨̢̧̛̯̼̦̘̼̱̩̣̟̲̜̻̠͚̬̞̗̗̪̗̘̰̮̘͚̺̫̲̰̜̖͎̫̯̩̹̫̹̝̻̑̑̈́́͒͒̇̔̆̋̎̊͌̈̄̃̈́̌́̈́̇̃̋̓̾̊̄̉̎̄̀̎̈́̔̀̒̾͒̂͒̆̏͂̍́̑͐͑̊̈́̅̍͂̀̆̏́̈́̈̂͊͗̋̉͆̄̉́͌̇͋̀̀̓͑̅̅͆̎̽̈͒̐͛͒̋̍́̽̂̆̅͊̈́͊̄̽̀̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅƠ̴̧̧̢̛̭̦̬̻͔̮̫̯̟͎͍͓̫̹̬̪̻̲̱̭͔̞̘͚͚̥̖̰̣̼̠͍͕̯͉͍͖̈́͑̎̓̒͒̓̈́̔̿̄̔̊̇̽͐̾̀̈́̃̑͋̈̾̐̈́͌̅̈́̾̐̇̅̈́̓̏͑̔̅͂̓̽̍̾̈́͆̂̈͒́̓̎̏̊̋̋̐̒͌̒̒̑̔̑̓̒͑̀̄̆̐̒̃̂͑̈́̐̂̋̒͂̏͆̿̾͒̎͗́̑̈́̑̅̒̅̄̍̄͒̅͆̍̈́́̓͛̾͗̋́̚̚̕̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅS̶̢̨̨̨̧̖̥̣͖͉͙̰̝̹̼̻͇̘̯͎͖͍̦̟͎̥̯̗̹͔̺͕̥̳̩̱̗̫̙̖̲̰̦̜̻̖̘̱̙̹̰̻̲̫̗͐̉̒̽͛͂̓̇̀̏̊͒̈̾̈́͋̎̄͗̆̃̌͌̔̈́̌̀͊͌̕͜͜͝͝͠Ę̵̛͙̙̣̦͖̻̗̱̹͚̭̦̞̾̈́̓̓͒̊̓̂̍̃̉͛͌̆̍͐͊̀̒̉̓̑̈́̀̌̈͒͋̀̄̃̾̏̉̾̂̿͊͒͆̋͂̍̒̌̔͆̾́̃̿̏͌̿̉̊̀̍͆̊̊̈́͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͠͝͝͝͠M̴̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̩̱̫̰͙̖̟̰̥̗͖̙͍̗͇͕͕̗͖͕̪͉͚͖̰̬̱̜̥͓͙͕̻̞̟̜͚̻̙̠̥̘̼̤̼̹͔̮̜͖̹̣̠̻̭̮̻̲͖̘̦̩͚̩͖̺̻̬̭͈̰͔̼̱̙͎̙͔͍̤̘̠̗̗̱̬͕̮̞̣̞̥̱̗̠̦̱͔̖̩̘͉̜̻̗̫̭̲̖̩̿̏̈́̏̅͒̆͌̑͂̇͐̽́̈́̓͋͒̑̿̾̐͊̀͊͌́̔̽̒̆́͐̅̍̾̋̒̑̉̽̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝Į̷̨̧̢̧̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̻̬̣̲̻͈͙̲̲̯̬̝͍̟͚̮̩̬͚͖̦̱̲̘͉̞̖̼͇͓̳̳͖͚̝̯͈̻̙͇̫̱͌͗̑͒̾̎̓͛́͑͒̽̉͗͌̓̀̄̇̐̃̉͆̎̉̇̑͌̏̄̋̐̂̆̋̉̍̓̿̍̿́̓͐͆̈́̆̔̄̇̓̀̏͂̐̿̌́̂̆͆͑́͆̓̃̑̿̆̋̐̈̔̿͒̍̋̈͌̾͒̏̒͒͑̎̇̌̍̐̔͒͊͆̾͊͂̀̋̈́̉́͌̂͌̐͂͆̂̕̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠T̴̢̢̧̧̧̛̛̙͖̮̮̹̫̲̯͖̼̲͖̰̣̙̞͚͇̭̹͙̮͈͎̪͚̗̼̹̝̬͇̙͓̭̦̦̬̦̦͉̼̆̈̅͋͆̎͛̈̎̾͊̈́͒̏͋̃͑̈̈͛͛̊̓͋̉̋̿̆̐͋̆̀̽̐̑̓̆̄̈́̀̀̐͛̊͛͑̄͑̍̆͐̊̎͗̒̿͌͑͋̀̈́́̇̄̑̀͆́̈́̌͛̅̽̀̽̑͗̈͊̈̆́̋̈́͊̈́̒̔̾̔̌̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅẺ̷̢̧̧̨̨̡̨̢̨̡̡̢̡̡̡̨̡̛̗̺̹̖̠͍͈̮̜̻̰͙͎͍̝̭͚͈͇̞̬̰̰̼͉͚͉̞͈̥̫̰͕̮̣̤̟̗̦̲̹̦̫̟̟̲͎̳͚̖͉͔͙͍̭͍̯͕̫̬̙̱̙̘̭̦̜͍͕̤̹̞̱̙̞͉̫̹͙̹̝͎͙͔̲̹̳̜͕͎̦̳̞̣̭̜̬̟̩̻͙̘̺̤͍͍̭̠̜͈̲̮͓͈̻̮̝̩̱̲͎͚̳͚̗̬̯̪̠̘̪̲̪͊̆̌̌̏̋̆͋͂́̈̐̀͌̑͒̀͆͛̓̂͛̀̌̉͋͒̋̉͗̀͒͐̓͛́͐̃̃̈́̒̐̅͊̒̍̉͋̏̃̌̿̔͋̋͌̊̀̍̉̈́͑̅͊͂̀̿͗͑̀̔͆͛̈́͆̎́̀̔͛͋̾́̀̄̎̇͋̓̑͆͋̎̎͑͊̽́̍̀̓̓̍͌̄̀͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅ

girl are you snorting cocain and using lsd at the same time?

et canticum quintus

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

pnfavcj.gif

DWqgCvGVoAA9HVw.jpg

negAbhB.png

et canticum quintus

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

pnfavcj.gif

Stop smoking crack

et canticum quintus

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

pnfavcj.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4790292

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

so,  let's leave this satanic bitch alone

I only can remember about MAC, VB, Cinnamon, HIAD... and HIAB

I don't remember the other songs that she posted, do you guys remember?

In Your Car