Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ezgif-3-6a83aadc3cb1.gif

he has been consumed. thank you for your cooperation .

E79q1H8.gif

I would love it if Lana released a cute lil 12" single of Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch

This! We finally need some cute vinyl singles (ideally picture discs) again. And they better not be Shitty Outfitters exclusive this time.

On an unrelated note, I looove your avatar! Taste won etc. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

sylvia plath mv would be her lipsyncing it while driving

Even THAT is too much to ask for. I suppose we'll get another MV that was intended for totally different song. OFC, if there is a MV for HIADT.

As for the cover, it'll probably be just another potato quality iPhone pic (with plastic bag over the camera, just for the effect).

////

I'm really getting tired of all of this. I mean, I feel like she's not evolving, as in, like she's not capable of projecting her mind/visions and creating a MV. The last time she did that was with LFL (song), and it feels like it's been ages.

Before you come after me, I do get it that this is another era and another aesthetics or whatever you wanna call it, but I'm calling it lazyness. Even her writing got a bit repetitive (as in repeating few lines), which isn't inspiring at all. I really, REALLY hope she'll prove me wrong cause I love our girl so so much and she means to me more than you can imagine. I just feel like she's sick of it all, and wants to quit. Lana prove me wrong, ILY so fucking much.

P. S. Sorry for this long post, but I just had to say how I feel about her recent work. I still love her.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Even THAT is too much to ask for. I suppose we'll get another MV that was intended for totally different song. OFC, if there is a MV for HIADT.

As for the cover, it'll probably be just another potato quality iPhone pic (with plastic bag over the camera, just for the effect).

////

I'm really getting tired of all of this. I mean, I feel like she's not evolving, as in, like she's not capable of projecting her mind/visions and creating a MV. The last time she did that was with LFL (song), and it feels like it's been ages.

Before you come after me, I do get it that this is another era and another aesthetics or whatever you wanna call it, but I'm calling it lazyness. Even her writing got a bit repetitive (as in repeating few lines), which isn't inspiring at all. I really, REALLY hope she'll prove me wrong cause I love our girl so so much and she means to me more than you can imagine. I just feel like she's sick of it all, and wants to quit. Lana prove me wrong, ILY so fucking much.

P. S. Sorry for this long post, but I just had to say how I feel about her recent work. I still love her.

yes! and when we explain how we feel about it, everyone's like "AND WHAT ABOUT IT???!?!?!?!? It's h3R CreaTive proceSSS! I'm Sure the albuM will BE the best ReleASE iN HistoRY, she's just focusED on SO! MANy! THINGS!" when in reality she's just telling us random ideas that will never end up finished.

Lo

are you my deliverer

Pay these  fools no mind brother, they will be soon enough be enlightened

E79q1H8.gif

if not cast their shadows to the pyre and let their mortal coil sentenced to corruption, seize their means of life and deliver them to greatness under Half Dome

E79q1H8.gif

the light prevails

@salvatore so basically I've sold my soul to youthat's rad

you didn't have the choice my beloved- the soul was brought to yosemite . god bless

I just contacted Beats 1 and they said at the moment, they dont have anything "involving Lana" for Wednesday

when’s the last time she just released a song ? without a premier

giphy.gif