Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This! We finally need some cute vinyl singles (ideally picture discs) again. And they better not be Shitty Outfitters exclusive this time.

On an unrelated note, I looove your avatar! Taste won etc. 

I hate Urban Outfitters' exclusives since, one would think, if they have stores in the UK, why not put those exclusives there too instead of making them exclusive to America. 

Back to your unrelated note, god bless Kylie Minogue and her impact. Impossible Princess is THAT album and she is THAT bitch. 

giphy.gif

Also, plan accordingly.

Annie Mac’s show begins at 7pm London time, BUT the hottest record won’t get played until 7:30pm. So if you’re at school or something, don’t ask to use the bathrooom until like 5-10 minutes before 7:30 London time.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

We all knew it was over when she used the Happiness a butterfly video for Mariners apartment complex sis

I know, I was here. :( I just thought things will change, but I suppose that was just a song.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I personally like it quite a lot, tbh

I love the pic too! She's gorgeous. But what I meant is that it's horrible as a single cover.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Cover:

32786542378_a7c7604c53_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I tried changing to NZ store and it wouldn’t let me listen to it! rip! NZ fans pls pull thru

same and idk how to change it back :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You