Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also please do not direct people of where to find a download link unless it is from iTunes or verified streaming service!! Doing otherwise is still against the rules x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

We need descriptions

ImBFaui.png

It's just vocals and piano the whole song through. The entire song basically sound like the snippet.

I LOVE the sound of a typewriter through the whole song. I think small letters in the title just refer to typing on the typewriter + single’s cover is basically her while writing her poem book.

I don't hear no typewriter... maybe just the sounds of the piano's sustain pedal or some creaking of the chair, but definitely not a typewriter :oprah3:  

Sorry @elle

The gays are tired and needy

Control yourself gays

If ur really that needy find a friendly New Zealand friend to gift you the song through iTunes or pls just wait until it’s on your store!! :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

this is a classic... this is a classic

i remember when TLY came out and most people called it boring or sumn 

Cinnashit will get boring in 2 days with those ugly beats just like White Mustank did aging like milk

and this will age like fine wine xoxo 

the melody is timeless and magical 

The way she sings this makes up for the lack of instrumentation. A beautiful (promo?) single. I think we might be getting her most personal record.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

this is a classic... this is a classic

i remember when TLY came out and most people called it boring or sumn 

Cinnashit will get boring in 2 days with those ugly beats just like White Mustank did aging like milk

and this will age like fine wine xoxo 

the melody is timeless and magical 

can't wait for you to get home so i can kick ur ass

Very beautiful! She sounds so vulnerable, I love it. I really like it when she says the “Hope is a dangerous thing” line. The section where she says serving up god, triad, saying hello from beyond grave, dad is probably my favorite part. It all blends so beautifully and I love the change in her voice. It’s much more earnest toned! It is definitely “black narcissist”, even if it is a metaphor I can see how a conclusion can be drawn to ab! Storm incoming! Either way it is beautiful and very very personal.