Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I guess she's gonna talk about a lot of things tommorow on BBC1...can't wait to find out more about the album and the song 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Man she's not kidding when she said it's the saddest song she's written

Could you please explain why? I’m trying to look deeper into the lyrics but I don’t get it :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Listened to it quite a few times now and some parts of it really feel like a continuation or evolution of the Beautiful People Demo to me. I mean meaning and lyrically. It just makes me think of it for some reason.

I’ve been staying away from this thread for like two days to prevent any more spoiler of the album but shiiiiiiittttt, she sang right into my soul with that unfiltered vocal! :defeated: This album is gonna be golden and that’s partly thanks to the great lyrics! I can’t wait!! :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

my mum heard me listening the song through my fucking headphones and said "who is she? she sings really good" ugh we love a woman with good taste in music!

The fact that your mom has probably listened to unleaked stuff we haven't-

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't want Jack Antanoff anywhere near Lana after this track. The lyrics are so beautiful & the song had so much potential but the production is sooooo bland & uninspired... Sounds almost like an acapella. Imagine if Rick Nowels, Emile Haynes or Dan Heath had produced this...

Someone please do an edit with real instruments in it.

Speculation here... but could Sylvia /HIaDT be the October single we were possibly getting?

With that release, is it possible that we still don’t have the “lead single” that will restart the pre-release of NFR?

I don't want Jack Antanoff anywhere near Lana after this track. The lyrics are so beautiful & the song had so much potential but the production is sooooo bland & uninspired... Sounds almost like an acapella. Imagine if Rick Nowels, Emile Haynes or Dan Heath had produced this...

Someone please do an edit with real instruments in it.

Rick produced coachella and change.

Next

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Rick produced coachella and change.

Next

Just listen again & notice the production in this track.

Yes, Change was terrible but it was because the lyrics were cheesy. Atleast Rick put effort in layering & all.