Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys wait. Ben initially replied to a person with: good music takes time, implying the album is not finished. However, as the argument got more heated, he replied to another person (or the same guy idk) with something like this:No, I can't give you more info... Even with the album and book finished, just wait, it'll be worth it. So... he said both the album and the book are finished..... What the hell

I caaaaant can he get his story straight

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

its really not a good thing when a manager makes me lose respect for the artist. this ben stuff is straight up disrespectful. we have been told the album would be out by now and hes trying to make it out were in the wrong... girl what. if it wasn't already all hype is now gone and tbh i feel weird giving them money now  :deadbanana:​ 

when the album comes out 

illegal-mp3-downloads-stock-photograph_c

he said “album and book being finished” meaning the two are not completely done yet

i feel like his wording of "we don't have a release date" makes it seem like she's no where near done yet to the point she can't even assume a release date. "being finished" is somewhat done i assume? just final touches? kind of contradicting himself... its very odd

when the album comes out

illegal-mp3-downloads-stock-photograph_c

i feel like his wording of "we don't have a release date" makes it seem like she's no where near done yet to the point she can't even assume a release date. "being finished" is somewhat done i assume? just final touches? kind of contradicting himself... its very odd

all i know is that this is fucking mess.both ben and lana need to get their shit together.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Wow. I had a lot of catching up to do, and I'm really shocked at how unprofessional her management is.

We aren't asking for much. It's frustrating when she teases music, says everything is all done, and then ghosts us.

It wouldn't take more than a minute to update us.

:facepalm:

my only issue is

it's really shitty of someone with a huge fanbase to tease a bunch of upcoming songs, hype the fanbase up for them, only to be like nah I'm not releasing it. It's not fair to use to give us false hope. I understand if things come up and prevent something from being released, like BAR leaking, but things like Yosemite, RBFY, and probably all the upcoming songs we heard in snippets, it's not fair. 

I feel like NFR is starting to turn into a 2019 ARTPOP Act 2

I don't like being teased with stuff that makes me excited when the person ends up not following through with it

negAbhB.png

If you're such an expert get into management;ddddd

*manages a famous popstar who's songs get hacked and leaked constantly*

*knows this and does nothing*

If i were a manager who had an artist who's songs got leaked and hacked, you better fuckin BELIEVE I'd be firing people and having shit on LOCK.

Notice how Beyoncé's material almost never leaks

negAbhB.png

I think this will be the first LDR album I will not be purchasing. I only listen to my illegal downloads anyway... I bought all the albums & some deluxe editions just to support her, and I don't feel like supporting NFR. Actions should have consequences.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Guys wait. Ben initially replied to a person with: good music takes time, implying the album is not finished. However, as the argument got more heated, he replied to another person (or the same guy idk) with something like this:No, I can't give you more info... Even with the album and book finished, just wait, it'll be worth it. So... he said both the album and the book are actually finished..... What the hell? He just condradicted himself so badly =)))))

It's called lying my love. Some artists get their managers to make up stories so they could go have fun instead of doing what they promised. I just wish Lana would tell us she doesn't give a fuck about this era and that she has no clue whatsoever about how everything will work out.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

It's called lying my love. Some artists get their managers to make up stories so they could go have fun instead of doing what they promised. I just wish Lana would tell us she doesn't give a fuck about this era and that she has no clue whatsoever about how everything will work out.

she's trying to live a lowkey life and be a famous musician with a huge fan base at the same time and it's not working. If she wants to try to do both, she needs a new plan, because clearly it's not working

negAbhB.png