Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

New game plan: we blackmail Ben to his wife and/ or GF for propositioning HoneymoonDaddy for oral sex in exchange for the album's release date

I think he's single sis...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ouff y'all are being MESSY with these dmsssssss, there's legit no point of "exposing" him, LIKE yes its sucks that we still don't know when the album is coming out but don't put sooooo much weight on it like we'll get it when we get it. Like i was heated too but calmed tf down cause i realized that eh still gonna get new music from her this year so its still good. but y'all need to chill with this childishness, yes he was acting out on insta comments but ouff lets be better than that 

or disregard everything i said and let shit hit the fan asdkljfhaskldjfhsdkljf

xoxoxoxoxo  

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Imagine waiting for NFR when Marina's new album 'Love + Fear' will be out in April 26! Stream Handmade Heaven. :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wonder how she'd react if one of us would meet her randomly on the street and told her how pissed we are and impatient, and lost because she's not communicating with us. How we actually feel really bad because we think she doesn't care about us anymore. Do you think she'd laugh and leave? LMAO

stream the leak i just posted!

Not until you answer me on Twitter. :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

But for real, this is just something they could have avoided.

Lana should have dropped this record on January 1st and then moved to the next one if she can't stop doing stuff. Right now it sounds like this is about to turn into a Frankenstein. Lust For Life was... ok I guess. She never mentioned the record being "done" or anything and it had problems like Love Leak, it had to speed up the whole era.

Right now is just pure fuckery. She was convicted about 11 tracks, the whole thing sounded like it was more than halfway done by her own mouth. She performed outtakes (? or whatever the FUCK these country songs live were) like she already knew what was going to be in or out. She teased thousand snippets....

I kinda believed it could have been something with the book taking major time but at same time why hold your music when you could drop this book later. Sell it as merch on your tour, whatever...

It's just... crazy.

No. Fuckin. Sense.

I just read two comments on Ben's new post saying "you're shit at you're job" and "Can I blow you for a dua Lipa M&G" yep, Lana's retiring this year.

giphy.gif

Can't wait for the future

My grandkids: Grandpapa, why did Lana Del Rey quit music?

Me: Well honey it all started with me commenting on her manager's instagram post...

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Off topic but idk why the line "and I watched the skies getting light as I write as I think about those years" annoys me a bit. It just sounds redundant from a grammatical (?) pov

"and I watched the skies getting light as I write and I think about those years" sounds much better