Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

On a positive note, I really love seeing her so happy with her friends. I've always hated hearing people call her depressing and mopey, so I can't complain when she's out there enjoying her life. I know it's helping her make great music. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

We obviously need Jesus (the title of Lana's 7th album) by this point

Is it bad I'd be down for an album called Jesus with haunting orchestral masterpieces and imagery of the renaissance?

We could also add Lana's fake song Mary (Scared Of Me) that leakers made up and Lanaboards actually fell for :thumb3: I'm never gonna let y'all live that one down it was so dumb

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Is it bad I'd be down for an album called Jesus with haunting orchestral masterpieces and imagery of the renaissance?

We could also add Lana's fake song Mary (Scared Of Me) that leakers made up and Lanaboards actually fell for :thumb3: I'm never gonna let y'all live that one down it was so dumb

LB isn’t exactly the pinnacle of LDR wisdom :hooker:

On a positive note, I really love seeing her so happy with her friends. I've always hated hearing people call her depressing and mopey, so I can't complain when she's out there enjoying her life. I know it's helping her make great music

yosemite and bar are straight proof of that! she said herself, they are too "happy" in that interview and yet look how amazing BAR is (well thats my opinion but i really haven't seen anyone dislike that song so)...

i really hope ben was right, i hope the music is amazing and maybe the possible re-works are for the better 

yosemite and bar are straight proof of that! she said herself, they are too "happy" in that interview and yet look how amazing BAR is (well thats my opinion but i really haven't seen anyone dislike that song so)...

i really hope ben was right, i hope the music is amazing and maybe the possible re-works are for the better

I thought the "happy" comment was just about Yosemite? BAR doesnt seem that happy to me, more wistful and jaded lol. But anyway considering she has a poem called "Happy" out now hopefully this means Yos will actually be released on NFR!!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I thought the "happy" comment was just about Yosemite? BAR doesnt seem that happy to me, more wistful and jaded lol. But anyway considering she has a poem called "Happy" out now hopefully this means Yos will actually be released on NFR!!

i think it was about yosemite but she said BAR and yosemite are sister tracks (something like that) so i assume that they are similar in a sense? 

I need Lana to have her ARTPOP era tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

You mean her era with the least amount of sales? :thumb3: jk I loved Artpop but didn't it do really bad sales and popularity wise?

Well, you know how ARTPOP was her super weird mental breakdown album? And Katy had her ARTPOP era w Witness (which was shit but whatever), etc. I just want her to do a super weird record that stands out in her dischog like ARTPOP does in Gaga’s

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Well, you know how ARTPOP was her super weird mental breakdown album? And Katy had her ARTPOP era w Witness (which was shit but whatever), etc. I just want her to do a super weird record that stands out in her dischog like ARTPOP does in Gaga’s

we need a Joanne in lana's discography period

we need a Joanne in lana's discography period

Honestly I’d love a country album, she needs to sing w Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn before they croak

I still cant get over the fact that this fanbase can put out a solid version of How to Disappear using live vocals and yet Lana cant even give us a release date and Ben is attacking us... like que?

it's called caring

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.