Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Topics that need to be banned:

1. Marina. So boring, she is no Lana.

2. Astrology. Go pray to your crystals or waste your money on some quack psychic. No rational person wants to hear about how animal star constelations determin our personalities. You are literally mentally stunted if you believe that.

Yeah of course I know Rufus Wainright. Pretty sure everyone knows that Hallelujah song, even if they couldn’t name who sings it.

What do you guys think about this week’s album releases? Am I crazy to think that Lil Pump brought a stronger album than Gunna, Offset and Kehlani? I am excited to hear Gesaffelatein on March 8 and Lizzo on Apr 19

2. Astrology. Go pray to your crystals or waste your money on some quack psychic. No rational person wants to hear about how animal star constelations determin our personalities. You are literally mentally stunted if you believe that.

Yeah of course I know Rufus Wainright. Pretty sure everyone knows that Hallelujah song, even if they couldn’t name who sings it.

What do you guys think about this week’s album releases? Am I crazy to think that Lil Pump brought a stronger album than Gunna, Offset and Kehlani? I am excited to hear Gesaffelatein on March 8 and Lizzo on Apr 19

Can you not just let people have fun? Like fuck off stop being negative no one believes the stars determine our personalities we're just having some fun. :what:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Can you not just let people have fun? Like fuck off stop being negative no one believes the stars determine our personalities we're just having some fun. :what:

I meet tons of people who dead ass believe in astrology, psychics, or whatever other quackery

tumblr_inline_pngruswpys1qe3q3s_500.jpg

y'all do know that hallelujah is a leonard cohen song right

it's like y'all aren't even lana fans

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

y'all do know that hallelujah is a leonard cohen song right

it's like y'all aren't even lana fans

I'm aware Rufus was covering Leo. I cant speak for everyone else. But I THINK Cinnastan is just saying he's most known for covering it on the Shrek soundtrack.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I meet tons of people who dead ass believe in astrology, psychics, or whatever other quackery

People also believe there's a man in the sky who's keeping watch on 8 billion people and counting, 24/7. There's people who believe the power of speaking to a psychologist once every two weeks will magically somehow fix imbalanced chemicals in their brains and repair or create synapses that never were there in the first place. There's people who think that everything on earth is toxic including the dirt, yet eat "biologically grow veggies" cause they're "safer" even though they're being exposed to the same dirt and air. Let people think what they want, the world has always been crazy. As long as people are having fun and not hurting anyone you shouldn't give a fuck sis.

I'm aware Rufus was covering Leo. I cant speak for everyone else. But I THINK Cinnastan is just saying he's most known for covering it on the Shrek soundtrack.

gotchu, i personally didn't know who covered the song for shrek due to the numerous versions so your info at least helped me in some way lol

i feel like i heard the name before so there's no way he's only known for the shrek soundtrack what who is cinnastan

People also believe there's a man in the sky who's keeping watch on 8 billion people and counting, 24/7. There's people who believe the power of speaking to a psychologist once every two weeks will magically somehow fix imbalanced chemicals in their brains and repair or create synapses that never were there in the first place. There's people who think that everything on earth is toxic including the dirt, yet eat "biologically grow veggies" cause they're "safer" even though they're being exposed to the same dirt and air. Let people think what they want, the world has always been crazy. As long as people are having fun and not hurting anyone you shouldn't give a fuck sis.

Yeah and if people were trying to turn this thread into a Bible study group I would be annoyed at that too. I think I knew in the back of my mind that Hallelujah was a Leonard Cohen song but I had a lapse of memory. Lana covering Chelsea Hotel #2 is so beautiful, my absolute favorite cover Lana has done.

Yeah and if people were trying to turn this thread into a Bible study group I would be annoyed at that too. I think I knew in the back of my mind that Hallelujah was a Leonard Cohen song but I had a lapse of memory. Lana covering Chelsea Hotel #2 is so beautiful, my absolute favorite cover Lana has done.

As long as they aren't hurting anyone, what's the use girl. All that energy you're going to throw out onto the world being negative could be used for something positive. Write a blog, or a book, or a poem. Write a journal entry. Go for a walk. Listen to music. Do something. Get that evil out of you, and then move along. Life is too short to give energy to all the things we hate sis. If that were the case I'd die while talking cause I hate ALOT, but when you're capable of doing good. Just do good. It ain't that hard. If you wanna be negative and tell someone off go to Twitter and go read a bitch making fun of Lana or something lmao

gotchu, i personally didn't know who covered the song for shrek due to the numerous versions so your info at least helped me in some way lol

i feel like i heard the name before so there's no way he's only known for the shrek soundtrack what who is cinnastan

Cinnastan is the one who you thought believed it wasn't a leo song snejejjd.

And perhaps you have heard of Rufus before. He's written a few plays and he even appeared on Emile Haynie's last album (the one with Lana singing "Wait for life"). Very talented man.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

As long as they aren't hurting anyone, what's the use girl. All that energy you're going to throw out onto the world being negative could be used for something positive. Write a blog, or a book, or a poem. Write a journal entry. Go for a walk. Listen to music. Do something. Get that evil out of you, and then move along. Life is too short to give energy to all the things we hate sis. If that were the case I'd die while talking cause I hate ALOT, but when you're capable of doing good. Just do good. It ain't that hard. If you wanna be negative and tell someone off go to Twitter and go read a bitch making fun of Lana or something lmao

what psalm is this

Cinnastan is the one who you thought believed it wasn't a leo song snejejjd.

And perhaps you have heard of Rufus before. He's written a few plays and he even appeared on Emile Haynie's last album (the one with Lana singing "Wait for life"). Very talented man.

that is very possible because the name just seems like one a person knows but may not of what they do

cinnastan has acknowledged the blunder since lol i can go back into retirement now