Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i appreciate ur name would u like to join another cult

Ugh imagine a double A-side of "Cinnamon" and "NFR" in April with like a 15 minute short movie / music video. Then she drops the burnt orange vinyl, deluxe boxset with salmon pink LP and lithographs, signed CD and poetry book pre-order. Followed by a couple of weekly poem teasers and "Happiness Is A Butterfly" 2 weeks later with the footage Chuck shot and then the album dropping in May.

BEN TF WTF R U WE HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS 4 U HERE THE PEEPS SPEAK CUS THEY AREN'T HEARD 4tlizc.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I feel like there might be a bigger bop than Cinnamon on NFR and we just don't know about it. That's the hope that's keeping me hanging on tbh.

Maybe better, but not bigger. She said there are no bangers on the album and that’s coming from the woman who described some of her past songs as bangers.

yes

chaotic. wonderful

Cinnamon will remain her third best song ever

Agreed! Sis gets to sit at the table with Fine China and Yosemite :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Agreed! Sis gets to sit at the table with Fine China and Yosemite :flutter:

who's paying fine china to be a seat warmer

who's paying fine china to be a seat warmer

The only one warming seats is Miss Florida Kilos, the unpaid intern. She warms the seats when she isn’t grabbing coffee wheatgrass juice for her superiors

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif