canela

Slayyyter

On 5/13/2024 at 4:56 PM, slayyyngel said:

Theres currently 4? known songs recorded during S4 sessions / intended for S4:

• No Comma / Holy Water (ft. Ayesha Erotica?)
  • Menace
  • Jesus in Miami
  • Explicit

Explicit was made almost 2 years ago..

the show was amazing! she performed most of the mixtape (i think she skipped e-boy and ghost) as well as some 2018 singles, everytime cover(!!), gimme more, uhhh yeah it was incredible - best concert i’ve ever seen. oh she performed a brand new song too which was cute and no comma is a BOP

when james dean came on i almost collapsed i love that song sm

5 hours ago, blameitonme said:

the show was amazing! she performed most of the mixtape (i think she skipped e-boy and ghost) as well as some 2018 singles, everytime cover(!!), gimme more, uhhh yeah it was incredible - best concert i’ve ever seen. oh she performed a brand new song too which was cute and no comma is a BOP

when james dean came on i almost collapsed i love that song sm

would you happen to be able to guess the name of the new song? i know live sometimes its hard to make out a lot of lyrics...

what was the vibe of the song???

(rip ghost not being performed i actually like that one)

edit:

Was it Broke Bitch?! Dogg????

Also! She performed Sweet 16?!!?!?!?! AAHHH!!!!!

GXuUTJAWQAEDdHq?format=jpg&name=large

13 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Maybe it’s the fact that this person was first row but I feel like the sound is really bad and you can’t hear her sing properly because of the backing track… anyway who wants to bet how long she’s gonna tease this for until it’s released haha

1 hour ago, slayyy said:

Maybe it’s the fact that this person was first row but I feel like the sound is really bad and you can’t hear her sing properly because of the backing track… anyway who wants to bet how long she’s gonna tease this for until it’s released haha

This was generally the case throughout the venue, sound and lighting were… interesting :toofloppy:

I have seen her live 3 times now. And this was during the encore, she does definitely get tired by the end of the show.

I'm not really saying that in a negative way, shes always a very high energy performer and saves the better more vocal intense songs like Miss Belladonna for the beginning.

But just to say this clip can definitely not be taken as a good indication of what the song is like lmao.

Seems like this song is kinda in the same vein as Purr though.

14 hours ago, slayyy said:

when she said next next album i was like oh here we go :diva: