canela

Slayyyter

3 hours ago, Gore said:

I read in another Slayyyter thread something so cool about the duality from pop star that might be happening on S3. They said that the concept must be about becoming a hollywood icon, starting innocent and trying to find some place to fit in (Out of Time) and then the glam happen thruout the album. The Idol who?

That makes a lot of sense like I feel it also lines up with her personal history. When she was still in her long term relationship she was saying the album was going to be more romantic and love related and this really would be the phase after that! She keeps being iconic! 

also i think this is the ACTUAL new song she was referring to that 'hadnt leaked'.... of course no full version because, apparently, nobody that goes to any of her events can hold the record button on their phone through a whole full song....?

17 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

also i think this is the ACTUAL new song she was referring to that 'hadnt leaked'.... of course no full version because, apparently, nobody that goes to any of her events can hold the record button on their phone through a whole full song....?

High heels, he look just like just like

Two shots in ?

?

When I get real fucked up, he look just like ?

This one is Sunshine young sister for sure. I'm decollated by the beat...

recently remembered this shirt I wore RELIGIOUSLY during summer 2019 into quarantine which I lost when I moved last year :crai:it was comfy and was cut SO flattering on me I loved it so much :pft: rip 

Whats-Up-With-Slayyyter-Magazine-T-Shirt.png

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Gore said:

I would say Miss Belladonna friday + Pre-save Starfucker, I Love Hollywood September 8th and Starfucker release September 22nd + My Body MV.

That's my roll out dream. 

Or maybe My Body in August would be great.

10 hours ago, Gore said:

Or maybe My Body in August would be great.

Pretty sure the insiders said Belladonna, Hollywood, Erotic Electronic were the remaining pre-release tracks.

Considering the theme of the album it would be a great Friday, Oct 13 release.

BzhmW.png

On 7/16/2023 at 10:33 AM, sweetener said:

probably because FADER gave this album 0 budget and she's just trying to push forward despite the entire album leaking :toofunny:

a certain announcement is being announced on friday so stop complaining and get hype :wub:

We deserved a high budget mv for the lead. They splurged with TP & gave us 2 high budget vids, plus 2 low budget ones. 

They must've been disappointed with how TP did overall.

3 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

We deserved a high budget mv for the lead. They splurged with TP & gave us 2 high budget vids, plus 2 low budget ones. 

They must've been disappointed with how TP did overall.

I feel like they didn't wanted to do nothing that she had in mind. 

I remember watching all her instagram lives, she was reading a lot of Divine Comedy and how she planned TP being side A side B with Dante's Inferno aesthetics. 

She wanted to do journals, boxes, prizes... so much.

And I see this happening again now... She tweeted and deleted that she wants to do a MV so bad.