BLURRYFACE

Ashnikko

4 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Brutal take here but, the mixtape was such a disappointment.

and i own 2 signed copies of it on vinyl :deadbanana:

Daisy and Cry were so good too which is why I think my expectations were high. if they cherry picked the good songs and turned this into an EP it would've been better but idk... completely turned off from her now. Please go back to Hi It's Me EP sound :rollin:

Nooooo I love demidevil :crai:

11 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Daisy and Cry were so good too which is why I think my expectations were high. if they cherry picked the good songs and turned this into an EP it would've been better but idk... completely turned off from her now. Please go back to Hi It's Me EP sound :rollin:

Daisy and Cry are def my favourites off the mixtape, they're incredible! But yeah, I don't really vibe to most of the record (though I don't hate it). Toxic, Deal with It and I think Little Boy were the other ones I liked. Also, I wished they kept Tantrum in the track listing.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

33 minutes ago, sweetener said:

girl... demidevil is on point:bitchfight:

little boy is definitely one of her best songs

31 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Daisy and Cry are def my favourites off the mixtape, they're incredible! But yeah, I don't really vibe to most of the record (though I don't hate it). Toxic, Deal with It and I think Little Boy were the other ones I liked. Also, I wished they kept Tantrum in the track listing.

me too, maybe I’m more inclined to hate on demidevil because of its exclusion lol. it made noooo sense why it wasn’t included, especially when it’s better than most songs on the mixtape. 

:rollin:

8 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

girl... demidevil is on point:bitchfight:

little boy is definitely one of her best songs

i don’t know about all of that but her calling this a mixtape from the start when it’s clearly an album gives me the impression she’s not confident in the material enough to call it her debut album… and it shows. (even though it has 2 of her biggest songs on it???) That being said the mixtape isn’t all bad and i’m glad she’s seen success from it but overall the project seriously pales in comparison to Hi it’s me. :hooker:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

i don’t know about all of that but her calling this a mixtape from the start when it’s clearly an album gives me the impression she’s not confident in the material enough to call it her debut album… and it shows. (even though it has 2 of her biggest songs on it???) That being said the mixtape isn’t all bad and i’m glad she’s seen success from it but overall the project seriously pales in comparison to Hi it’s me. :hooker:

i really can't rank her projects. idk all of them are so good in differents ways to me 
btw i think ash dropped demidevil as a mixtape bc she wasn't famous enough to drop an album and get a decent promotion from her label  

Bro I've been so fucking OBSESSED with her this past week. Literally listened to NO ONE ELSE. My favourites are Toxic (n1 forever), Invitation, Tantrum, Little Boy, Drunk With My Friends, Good While It Lasted, Halloweenie II... But I love every single fckn song I'm cursed she's insane and I looooooove it she's extremely entertaining and her style is a huge inspiration. I love people that look like church assistants but are psychos

Also it is an utter TRAGEDY that Fuck Me In Shibuya wasn't in the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack. It was MADE for it.

ZKcaooE.png

600x600bb.jpg

ASHNIKKO

WEEDKILLER THE DEBUT ALBUM OUT JUNE 2 2023

TRACKLIST
1. World Eater

2. You Make Me Sick!

3. Worms

4. Super Soaker (feat. Daniela Lalita)

5. Don’t Look At It

6. Cheerleader

7. Moonlight Magic

8. Miss Nectarine 
9. Chokehold Cherry Python 

10. WEEDKILLER 

11. Want It All

12. Possession Of A Weapon

13. Dying Star (feat. Ethel Cain)

MERCH
UK/EU Store US/NA Store

PRE SAVE THE ALBUM / STREAM THE SINGLES
Pre-Order / Pre-Save

Stream ‘You Make Me Sick!’

Stream ‘Worms’

Stream WEEDKILLER

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

7 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

Ethel Cain being on the closing track we WON

YASSSS! I’m just getting into her debut!

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i forgot about this thread :defeated:

i pre ordered the galaxy vinyl from her webstore the night after the album was announced :defeated:

Did you order from the US or UK store? The UK Store has sooo much more merch and bundles than the US :defeated:

But it makes sense, her label is UK based. 

anyway, I pre ordered a sweater, the charm + bracelet a shirt and CD :party:

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

4 minutes ago, ashnikkosdaisypepper said:

YASSSS! I’m just getting into her debut!

Did you order from the US or UK store? The UK Store has sooo much more merch and bundles than the US :defeated:

But it makes sense, her label is UK based. 

anyway, I pre ordered a sweater, the charm + bracelet a shirt and CD :party:

us :defeated: