BLURRYFACE

Ashnikko

Just now, Party Favor said:

them pushing it back almost 3 months is absolutely insane given how long the album was announced before it's original release dale lol

lowkey hoping this delay is due to a (very absolute) last minute change to something in production (physical release change or track(list) change):crai:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

lowkey hoping this delay is due to a (very absolute) last minute change to something in production (physical release change or track(list) change):crai:

would not be upset if they got rid of you make me sick or worms tbh........lol. no hate 2 them, but weedkiller is the best song released thus far imo

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

would not be upset if they got rid of you make me sick or worms tbh........lol. no hate 2 them, but weedkiller is the best song released thus far imo

noooo i love those two :crai:

id need them to add in Panic Attacks and Maggots tho :crai:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

noooo i love those two :crai:

id need them to add in Panic Attacks and Maggots tho :crai:

i dont think theyre bad per se, just weedkiller has that umph. worms i like a lot better than ymms. im totally here for pa, but feel it wouldnt fit the vibe. maybe as a deluxe track? :w8ing:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

i dont think theyre bad per se, just weedkiller has that umph. worms i like a lot better than ymms. im totally here for pa, but feel it wouldnt fit the vibe. maybe as a deluxe track? :w8ing:

i just really fucking love the anger and energy in YMMS :defeated:

full disclosure i stopped keeping up with her post-demidevil (i think unlikeable and hi its me are near perfection but i think i'm just not her target demographic anymore and that's fine) but ymms grew on me, i hated worms, and havent even given a full listen to weedkiller, but i feel so bad for her. she's alluded to signing a shitty contract and that keeps proving to be true- her label seems obsessed with killing her momentum, i remember they almost delayed demidevil to mid-february (obviously so she could theoretically get a hit) and then shipped out her vinyl early forcing her to unceremoniously dump it a month early, and now they're delaying her ALBUM causing it to be a 6 month wait between announcement and release. she clearly has so much talent but is being held down by her label, and it sucks. i know she has a great album in her and i hope she gets to release it one day

EDIT:

Also just listened to possession of a weapon and holy shit- this is fantastic. also feels like this might be what she wants to make and stuff like worms could be to please label heads, i can't imagine anyone with the level of taste required to make possession making a song like worms

1 hour ago, imbennett said:

Also just listened to possession of a weapon and holy shit- this is fantastic. also feels like this might be what she wants to make and stuff like worms could be to please label heads, i can't imagine anyone with the level of taste required to make possession making a song like worms

imo

YMMS > Weedkiller > Worms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POAW

16 minutes ago, sweetener said:

album leaked and it's kinda shit? idk I'm taking the songs I like and running

Oh it leaked weeks ago!

I love 12/13 of them and like the other one slightly less :defeated:

Edited by The Siren

12 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Love the album.

same ugh the breathing and anger and her texts and the basic bitch pop x alterntive sounds are my summer anthem now. I love what she did there and I think it's gonna serve live.