Off To The Races 2010 demo pls

Norman Fucking Rockwell Survivor (WINNER - California)

this is never gonna work luv

lets just say love songn won and call it a day elle delete this thread xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm crying and I don't know if the reasonis that this thread is hilarious or the Death of Cinnamon Girl or the supposed death of Love Song is the reason

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Does anyone know which of the last posts was  the last correct one?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

so what now

we need a saviour

OiUHEXQ.jpg

well i cant say the same to you because your username is the best song on honeymoon   :toofunny:  touche 

:oprah: :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Damn guys you went by faaast. Ok, I guess I'll do the honors

Venice Bitch - 100

The Greatest - 0

Well guys, this is it!!!! Venice Bitch is officially the winner of NFR Survivor. Congrats for the best song on the album and for you Lana stans for having TASTE!!!

:party:  :party:  :party: 

:legend:  :legend: 

:creep:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Damn guys you went by faaast. Ok, I guess I'll do the honors

Venice Bitch - 100

Bartender - 100

Happiness Is A Butterfly - 100

The Greatest - 0

Love Song - 0

Well guys, this is it!!!! Venice Bitch is officially the winner of NFR Survivor. Congrats for the best song on the album and for you Lana stans for having TASTE!!!

omg the best songs on the album WON   :gclap:

This thread :lmao:

Is it really Crack? :delicious: :eek: :judgingu3: :cumming2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I'm gone for a few hours and it's already over. What the hell. Some of y'all (looking at user Bartender in specific) are really ruining the "game" by posting constantly every 3 posts. It's not cute.

It should be 1 post per 12 hours to keep it fair  :flutter:

+AND

when there's two posts at the same time, nobody is allowed to post unless to clarify the correct totals (+ this doesn't count to this user's 12 hour limit)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png