Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

The Ultimate, Decade-End Lana Del Rey Ranking (NOW: VIDEOGRAPHY, Vote p.13)

where's the 2012 National Anthem video? (one of her best videos hands down btw)

Omg you're right, it's nowhere, I just saw. The old, self-made national anthem video being outside the top 20 makes A LOT more sense lmaooo

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'll never understand the TNC slander, y'all where kissing her ass when she dropped it, it was literally a light between old the cheap trap and piano ballads you were all complaining for, an incredible and ambitious track :oprah:

Smarty is so underrated, along with Yayo and QOTGS is one of the best produced tracks from LDR, I said it

Just now seeing this but omg preach

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'll never comprehend the TNC criticism. Everyone was praising it when she released it. It served as a refreshing light amidst the complaints about monotonous trap and piano ballads. TNC is undeniably an incredible and ambitious track.