Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

The Ultimate, Decade-End Lana Del Rey Ranking (NOW: VIDEOGRAPHY, Vote p.13)

terrence deserves BETTER

but i'm overall satisfied with the top 10, didn't know we loved black beauty THAT much...?

I certainly love it a lot, and it's a fan favorite.

The difference between Lust for Life and Lana del Ray...8 points and 21 points..it says a lot (and the truth)

It actually would be funny if Lana would react to this list

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

terrence deserves BETTER

but i'm overall satisfied with the top 10, didn't know we loved black beauty THAT much...?

Terrence Loves You is so pure.

I venture to say that it has the best, most beautiful, intense yet subtle, bridge in all her discography. Top ten material in my heart.

I can't believe what y'all did to Honeymoon :rip: but I guess it's better appreciated as a whole rather than separate tracks...

There is definitely some bias for NFR! due to its newness. California is a good song but it's so much weaker than every other song in the top 10

I was about to say that, but me and my "controversial" NFR opinions are trying to keep a low profile this year.  :hooker:

I was about to say that, but me and my "controversial" NFR opinions are trying to keep a low profile this year.  :hooker:

your Honeymoon era!

don't dull your shine for mere LB users  :party:

I can't believe what y'all did to Honeymoon :rip: but I guess it's better appreciated as a whole rather than separate tracks...

agreed. But for me, Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, God Knows I Tried, Art Deco, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day are all career highlights that stand on their own

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Don't dull your shine for mere LB users  :party:

Agreed. But for me, Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, God Knows I Tried, Art Deco, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day are all career highlights that stand on their own

Thank you! Though I'm one of only two nominees in the "Can you come up with something else?!" category for this year's Lipsters (along with my bff/nemesis @Jared).  :rip:

So I'm probably doing something wrong (or right  :smokes: ). 

there is definitely some bias for NFR! due to its newness. California is a good song but it's so much weaker than every other song in the top 10

Exactly, SOC should've definetly had California's spot. The rest of the top 10...chef's kiss  :legend: Ugh, this fanbase has so much taste

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Exactly, SOC should've definetly had California's spot. The rest of the top 10...chef's kiss  :legend: Ugh, this fanbase has so much taste

I'd like you to say that again after re-reading the 125-60 spots

I'd like you to say that again after re-reading the 125-60 spots

Omg...:toofunny: 

I forgot about the absolute MESS the rest of the list was.  :derpna2: Nevermind

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***