Elle

62nd Annual Grammy Awards - General Discussion Thread

I’m more upset that she didn’t get the bond theme XD

With the whole Bond song saga, I kinda made my peace with it when I realized that I'd want her to do a Bond theme, but both the song and the movie would need to be good, like Skyfall was. Other than that, if she sang it one day, it would be a good song for a mediocre movie and we'd forget all about it. And hell, 24 was much more interesting and more a Bond song than the Sam Smith one ever was. 

No shade to millennial or boomer fans at all! I just meant that people on Facebook aren't really people who would generally like Lana's music. Most people under 30 (or even, under 40) don't use Facebook a lot now ... at least not people that I know.

It's okay, Rorman. I didn't think it was a shade. I understood what you said. ;)

What I meant is that, despite being part of these generations and being a minority in Lana's fan base, we men don't have to be assholes... We can seek to become more conscious.

My criticism is exactly about the behavior of some people of these generations, who only "contemplate their own navel".

giphy.gif