Sign in to follow this  
Coney Island King

Paradise Singles

Which songs from Paradise should be singles?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which song/s from Paradise should be singles?

• American
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods and Monsters
    • Bel Air
    • Body Electric
    • Yayo

And why would she waste money in a Blue Velvet video :/.

she didn't waste money on it, she was paid to do it

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I mean why would she waste money to do ANOTHER Blue Velvet video, if she already kinda has one.

she wouldn't, it's already a promotional single, it shouldn't be in the poll, vintage said so in the op

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she wouldn't, it's already a promotional single, it shouldn't be in the poll, vintage said so in the op

Exactly gurl. ;) . He sayed it could be a single, cause promotional singles can become official singles too, like Blue Jeans. But making a video for BV won't get her anywhere, a waste of money making a new video of a song that no one will listen.

I merged this with another topic we have on this subject.

I'm hoping she follows through with releasing Gods & Monsters and Bel Air as one huge crazy awesome video. With G&M as a single and Bel Air as a B-side.

I wish she'd put Burning Desire as the B-side to Cola because I want some sort of physical release of the song and both are sexy.

American could absolutely be a single, probably with a video with some loaded concept like National Anthem.

If we don't get more official singles, I hope we at least get videos. Same difference to me. Although I'd absolutely blow all my savings on Cola singles and merchandise.

I think Cola makes a great second single but after that I'm happy for no others to follow.

Still deserately want that mini-movie and any other videos she wants to make though. I'd die if she did another homemade one and made new footage of herself circa 2013 in it :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: