Sign in to follow this  
Idol Of Roses

COCC Cover Art Concept

I took a photo in my hometown earlier in the year, and was just looking back at it and realised it would make great cover art for COCC.
I'm not skilled in photoshop at all, I've probably reduced the overall quality of the photo but I played around with some of the filters, added some text and came up with this!

VU8RcZv.jpg

This looks so good, I really love the canvas effect, it works so well with that sky and the branches. The shot looks really sick just by itself but the effects make it special. I like the text too

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This looks so good, I really love the canvas effect, it works so well with that sky and the branches. The shot looks really sick just by itself but the effects make it special. I like the text too

Thank you so much! The picture had a couple of chemtrails but I think I lost them a bit with over-editing haha

I love this!! so pretty!!

are you from up north? that looks kinda like a Yorkshire sky  :flutter:  (if you dont mind me asking ofc)

It's the Cotswolds! (Los Angeles in my mind)

My version, where the album is psychedelic with theme of paranoia about aliens she can see from her house but doesn't know if it's real or from the drugs

4942nCE.png

It's the Cotswolds! (Los Angeles in my mind)

omg gorgeous ive always wanted to visit there!!

My version, where the album is psychedelic with theme of paranoia about aliens she can see from her house but doesn't know if it's real or from the drugs

4942nCE.png

the chicken is sending me

Wq9zHLl.jpg

4942nCE.png

underrated post

4942nCE.png

totally loving the cats' cameo  :w8ing:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.