pinupgirls

Petition for Lana to dye hair light again

I thought I might bring this up.
I like Lanas black hair crimped, but other than that, I kinda somewhat think its a little too dark. I think she should go lighter again.
Who knows, shes gorgeous always!
I really really liked it in these pictures:
Lana-del-rey-300x0.jpg
(One of her best looks probably)
lana-del-rey-blue-jeans-grand-journal.pn
lana.jpg
lana-del-rey-last-show-at-el-rey-01.jpg

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Really? I think the bottom is more of an old hollywood/icon style. Its really nice on the eyes. I think if she got a little bit tanner her black hair would even out her complexion. Being as shes a celebrity, looks tend to be somewhat important, you can't deny that; it comes with the package imo.

I basically live for the Lizzy Grant blonde days

tumblr_mb4kdi1mFY1rvnr0ao1_500.gif

light blonde > brown > black > dark blonde > red/chestnut/auburn/idk what is this

Imagine her going back to blonde nowadays

kidq.gif

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

I love her with any shade of red - light or dark - I mean I think she looks the best as a redhead of some sorts. She looks so different blonde (but not in a bad way) and black hair adds years on anyone really (I use mine to drink like a sailor when I shouldn't be able to sooo :creepna: ) but she still pulls it off. So I don't mind really, still haven't seen a hair colour which looks horrible on her.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Imagine her going back to blonde nowadays

kidq.gif

2e3s60n.png

lana pls

I'd actually cry, blondes are such a weakness for me. You want to steal my heart? Be a blonde woman.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

light blonde > brown > black > dark blonde > red/chestnut/auburn/idk what is this

Now THIS I can hang with, I loved her gidget hair. It's funny that the first professional pics we saw of her were the Nicole Nodland ones where Johnny styled her.. and she was blonde but we never saw her publicly as a blonde (as LANA)

But maybe the blonde looks best on Lizzy and not so much for Lana.

76925444.png

I am so biased b/c I am blonde but its like my favorite (Except for suicide blondes ok no)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

The blonde is my favorite color of hers. There's this gif of her with blonde hair, I can't remember where I saw it from, but it's absolutely beautiful and classic. Ugh, I wish I could find the gif, but I can't. :(

I can't wait to see what she's going to pull out next. Can you actually go from dark brown to blond without ending with green hair or no hair at all? I'd also like to see her natural hair color (I still don't know what it looks like, her sister is a real blondie, her bother has brown hair..)

up45I.gif

The Lizzy Grant hair was the best.

Can you actually go from dark brown to blond without ending with green hair or no hair at all?

Not that hard. I've bleached my hair a million times and never had green hair, or end up bald for that matter. :creep:

last.fm  

The blonde is my favorite color of hers. There's this gif of her with blonde hair, I can't remember where I saw it from, but it's absolutely beautiful and classic. Ugh, I wish I could find the gif, but I can't. :(

are you talking about my favorite lizzy or lana gif and look of all time:

tumblr_m0qju7scfV1r8s433o1_500.gif

I need to get my hair like that.. the inner curl. SOMEONE TEACH ME.

PS) off topic a bit but if anyone wants that big bump she had in the video games video, I highly recommend this http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Hair-Quiff/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2211563&cid=11412&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Brown

It gets your hair sooo high, I actually had to cut some of mine off cos it was too high for me lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I can't wait to see what she's going to pull out next. Can you actually go from dark brown to blond without ending with green hair or no hair at all? I'd also like to see her natural hair color (I still don't know what it looks like, her sister is a real blondie, her bother has brown hair..)

Im sure some celebrity hairstylist could find away. But girl if she keeps dying her hair drastic colors, she gon need a weave.

:creepna:

are you talking about my favorite lizzy or lana gif and look of all time:

tumblr_m0qju7scfV1r8s433o1_500.gif

I need to get my hair like that.. the inner curl. SOMEONE TEACH ME.

PS) off topic a bit but if anyone wants that big bump she had in the video games video, I highly recommend this http://www.asos.com/...ort=3&clr=Brown

It gets your hair sooo high, I actually had to cut some of mine off cos it was too high for me lol

YES THAT GIF. THANK YOU, IT'S MY FAVORITE GIF OF LANA. She looks so beautiful in it. What video is that from?

Anyways if Lana went back to that hair I would be a very happy camper. It's wonderful.