pinupgirls

Petition for Lana to dye hair light again

omg imagine if she went off the radar for a few months and returned as sparkle jump rope queen..

I would seriously just die.

Everyone would be like 'Where did Lana go?" and then theyd be like "You lana?" and shed be like "Sparkle Jump Rope Queen baby"

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I just feel like she looks a lot more graceful when shes lighter.

Yeah, like when she wore very little make up she looked fresh faced, but now with dark hair wearing not much make up, she just looks old. The dark hair tends to make her look a little frumpy? *Apologises to Lana for being rude*

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Guest Maru the Cat

2e3s60n.png

This should be resized and made into an emoticon. It looks like her o-face :3

Guest Maru the Cat

I was thinking of suggesting it actually

:orgasm:

Great minds think alike! :flutter:

I like them both... but I LIVE for the dark bouffant. The wonderful thing about hair is that you can change it any time with wigs, dye, and hair pieces. So she could go cute blonde for a shoot and then when she performs go back to that sexy dark hair.

sOlVB.pngSet by Jay

It would be great to see her change this drastically compared to her recent look which she kind of trademarked this year, hasn't she? I would love to see her as a blonde for a while sometime after "Paradise" as a project including tour and such is finished. Also, I am literally anticipating the media reaction with a humorous patience. I foresee articles and coverage stating she has sold her soul to the mainstream, has gone commercial, or her "marketing team" has once again re-shaped her in order to achieve commercial success which modestly held back with Born to Die. Allegedly.

It would be great to see her change this drastically compared to her recent look which she kind of trademarked this year, hasn't she? I would love to see her as a blonde for a while sometime after "Paradise" as a project including tour and such is finished. Also, I am literally anticipating the media reaction with a humorous patience. I foresee articles and coverage stating she has sold her soul to the mainstream, has gone commercial, or her "marketing team" has once again re-shaped her in order to achieve commercial success which modestly held back with Born to Die. Allegedly.

I could SO see that. I can see the headlines now "Reinvented AGAIN" Sometimes the media is just sad. I mean shes a human being not a barbie doll.

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I could SO see that. I can see the headlines now "Reinvented AGAIN" Sometimes the media is just sad. I mean shes a human being not a barbie doll.

But barbie dolls sadly are what the media lives from, so they create them. But still, somewhere between the media's attempt to deconstruct and demystify someone, this is exactly where they spread their object's magic and eventually, it is what Lana as an artist lives from in terms of people's fascination with her.

i like the medium-brown hair. this look is a tad too dark for her, and its good for photoshoots, but in real time it makes her look a little older than she really is. though dramatic, she should save it.

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg