pinupgirls

Petition for Lana to dye hair light again

I love the hair color she had in the Born to Die video (or the color from the album cover). She looks so old with black hair & the blonde hair wasn't the best for me. If she had longer blond hair then maybe I'd love the Lizzy-esque hair more.

I also don't like she she does her 'Big Beauty Queen style' hair with that black creepy hair. The dark hair makes her look too pale and her AKA cover hair makes her look too weird (there doesn't seem to be any distict line between her hair and her skin) her red hair and her lighter brown hair seemed to be the best (except the wig(?) From her SNL performance).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I just feel like she looks so much more glamorous with blonde hair. Not really blonde, but much lighter. Like a dirty blonde or light brown. I wish she cared a bit more about how she looked at awards shows and whatnot, not saying she doesn't look glamorous, but I think she looks better at her own concert than when appearing somewhere. 

I wasn't very fond of this. It does nothing for her. 

539761_203077493160919_1570753120_n.jpg

She looks amazing here. Total star look. 

Lana-Del-Rey-In-Alberta-Ferretti-Moonris

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

idk if it's just me but as she began to die her hair darker it seems like she aged 5 years in one, because she looks so much older with dark hair.

I would sell my sould for redish-brown/blond young looking Lana. 

i76mrxw.png