princessdollie

Ethel Cain

I'm getting a late August early September release date vibe

Also what's the general consensus from the songs she performed yesterday What's the favorite so far personally I will always be a dust bowl stan but punish is super good too

Also what's the general consensus from the songs she performed yesterday What's the favorite so far personally I will always be a dust bowl stan but punish is super good too

On 6/6/2024 at 3:09 AM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

soooo i haven’t got to hear punish live so i think i cant give my opinion on that one, but amber waves will always be special for me. Seeing everyone dead silent on a massive festival to then turn around crying and see my friend BAWLING her eyes out even tho she never listened to ethel. idk it was so special, being hugged to her, both crying just watching hayden super bright, it was like seeing and hearing god. ill be forever grateful ♡ 

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

On 6/5/2024 at 9:09 PM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Punish sounds incredible, but I’m still very excited for Waco, Texas. I feel like that will be her most major song

2 hours ago, ethelcain said:

She said new project coming soon at Dublin :rihanna:

Announcement soon hopefully

if it dont have waco texas her ass can KEEP IT

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

II feel like we can reasonably expect Homecoming and down south on the next project bc if I remember correctly she posted a snippet of Homecoming on her story and down South was registered on bmi

So I think like a good tracklist so far would be

Dust bowl

Punish

Amber Waves

Waco, Texas

Down South

Homecoming

And depending whether it's an ep or an album 3-4 new tracks or reworked/finished unreleased demos

Forgot Homecoming was confirmed not to be on it smh but maybe Louisiana, bambi and ig a good day for a wedding could all make an appearance. RomeosDaddy eould be a cute little moment but that wouldn't happen

Also I haven't gotten a chance to listen to amber waves is it I keep the angel or a different song

11 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Forgot Homecoming was confirmed not to be on it smh but maybe Louisiana, bambi and ig a good day for a wedding could all make an appearance. RomeosDaddy eould be a cute little moment but that wouldn't happen

Also I haven't gotten a chance to listen to amber waves is it I keep the angel or a different song

Amber Waves is the full version of I Keep The Angel, I Keep The Angel appears to be the second half of Amber Waves 

Also I hope she changed her mind about Homecoming because that is one of my favorite songs ever😭

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Amber Waves is the full version of I Keep The Angel, I Keep The Angel appears to be the second half of Amber Waves 

Also I hope she changed her mind about Homecoming because that is one of my favorite songs ever😭

Yea I think she said smth like that over two years ago so I definitely hope she's changed her mind I love that song

Ok thanks I assumed they were the same song but I didn't really know

8 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

she said on a livestream that she wasn't releasing her soundcloud demos with the exception of waco and dust bowl

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, fathercain said:

i hope when she ends touring she’ll announce something 

by end of touring do you mean childish behaviour or all the festivals she's playing :facepalm:

7 hours ago, ethelcain said:

Did she say anything else?

Nope, just that they are working on new project that’s coming out soon.

also thoroughfare seems to be haunted at roundhouse. She had to restart the song yesterday after a fan collapsed (same thing happened on n1) :biblio:

On 6/10/2024 at 3:40 PM, l4keplacid said:

by end of touring do you mean childish behaviour or all the festivals she's playing :facepalm:

i wish cb but it’ll probably be after festivals/in between

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png