princessdollie

Ethel Cain

2 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

yeah if ur gonna make it you should only have stuff from SMFSP and up cuz she said she doesnt want the songs before that to be spreadΒ 

not even smfsp, just bruises

Β 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

not to be annoying but theres no confirmed title for the b-sides yet and the only songs that are on it that we know of are Waco and Dust Bowl <3

it was actually on her genius page, with this tracklist, approved by her. idk if it's there anymore since i haven't updated my masterpost.Β 

1 hour ago, pierre said:

it was actually on her genius page, with this tracklist, approved by her. idk if it's there anymore since i haven't updated my masterpost.Β 

the genius tracklist are just songs POSSIBLY on the ep which means it’s outtakes/sessions she recorded during the sessions of the album that she might put on the ep.. the approved thing you see is just the lyrics to dust bowl i believe! the title is also just a rumor but it’s most likely the totle

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

the genius tracklist are just songs POSSIBLY on the ep which means it’s outtakes/sessions she recorded during the sessions of the album that she might put on the ep.. the approved thing you see is just the lyrics to dust bowl i believe! the title is also just a rumor but it’s most likely the totle

the title’s real but only dust bowl and waco are on there

giphy.gif

I’m guessing the ep isn’t gonna come till next year at this point, which is fine. I know she said β€œthis year” but this year is rapidly coming to a close.Β 

2 hours ago, hippo said:

whatever happened to those f*ckin b sidesΒ ??

there still coming she’s just being a little hoarder and taking forever but last time i checked we can expect like november - january?

and i don't seem to mind

do we know how many tracks the b sides will have? i hope it's not short like an ep

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we know how many tracks the b sides will have? i hope it's not short like an ep

umm i think i heard from someone that its like an hour long? take this with a grain of salt tho bc i might be wrong

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

umm i think i heard from someone that its like an hour long? take this with a grain of salt tho bc i might be wrong

:trisha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

2 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

yes an hour long 14 minute dust bowl 20 minute waco texas and whatever the other 26 minutes are.. probably a 26 minute songΒ :dance:

and i don't seem to mind

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Β 

14 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Β 

11 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

yes an hour long 14 minute dust bowl 20 minute waco texas and whatever the other 26 minutes are.. probably a 26 minute songΒ :dance:

it’s over an hour long… closer to the run time of pd:hooker:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Β 

Β 

it’s over an hour long… closer to the run time of pd:hooker:

preachers daughter is literally an hour and 15 minutes... saying its an hour long isnt really wrong

and i don't seem to mind