princessdollie

Ethel Cain

3 hours ago, bigspender said:

since og files seem to be the theme this year, what og files do yall want for post-leakmas day?

OMG thank you for this (hope u can come thru) some of the ones i’d like are Wrestling in Dirt Pits, Homecoming, Dust Bowl, Waco Texas, Half-Cocked, Long Unfortunate While, Ad Nauseam and Nettles. You probably don’t have all of these but if you have some of the listed it would be greatly appreciated :wub: (also idk if miss anhedonia songs count but Tongue or 78fahrenheit too.. 😭 Luv those songs too much)

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

since og files seem to be the theme this year, what og files do yall want for post-leakmas day?

do you have family tree (demo) og file? or is the og file actually slowed like the one we have

9 hours ago, bigspender said:

R U FR????? dust. bowl. and nettles. AND TONGUE I NEED TO HEAR THAT SWEETIE ON MAX QUALITY

thanku bigspender, u saved my leakmas💗

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

6 hours ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

do you have family tree (demo) og file? or is the og file actually slowed like the one we have

the og file is slowed (not slowed but pitched down) if im not mistaking, it was a discord release and thats what hayden shared :P if u want the og file anyway u can find it on the masterpost!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

13 minutes ago, bigspender said:

[LEAK] Preacher's Daughter Demos (OG Files)

https://file.io/4glZZVNySR1I

THANK YOUU.. can we have some unreleased now, emphasis on waco, dust bowl, and wrestling in dirt pits since theyre such LQ, literally 80kbps like

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

11 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

THANK YOUU.. can we have some unreleased now, emphasis on waco, dust bowl, and wrestling in dirt pits since theyre such LQ

ill upload dirt pits later but there are some i can't upload for other reasons

giphy.gif