Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Lana releasing music that isn't just meant to be catchy fun pop music is exactly why it stands the test of time and doesn't get old. Chromatica was released a few months ago and I'm pretty sure I'll never play it again. I've seen people say similar things in the Gaga thread.

LMFAOOOOO you think im being serious, my god

I think she will give it a couple weeks before saying anything about COCC, as to not distract from Violets.

I also have a feeling she might say nothing and just drop the album and a video on the 5th.

It's not like she cares tbh... she always talks about her next project right after or even before her current one is released :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

with the recent hate she's gotten i think she's gonna lay low for a bit before saying anything. i can see her dropping the preorder like a week before the release date or even giving us a snippet and just captioning it "september 5th" with no explanation. you never know with her

with the recent hate she's gotten i think she's gonna lay low for a bit before saying anything. i can see her dropping the preorder like a week before the release date or even giving us a snippet and just captioning it "september 5th" with no explanation. you never know with her

i would have think that too but she released the poetry one normally, so....

The fact that she wrote 129 songs for LFL makes me wonder how many songs she completely scrapped after she broke up with Sean, and how many new songs she wrote. Seems like she can write an absurd amount of songs in a short period of time. Kinda hope she kept the astrological theme, that would be so different and fresh. But I wouldn’t be surprised if 90% of the album was about breakup and all of the sad feelings that a breakup can bring. And I wouldn’t mind at all.

When is all this info from?

When is all this info from?

Honeymoun’s most recent post on Insta. It’s been transcribed in the Media section, under « Songs don’t have »

However, those 129 songs are not all complete songs: many are probably demos or just parts / hooks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDO2gzqHpDb/?igshid=17kmfj409yw1b

probably, which sucks cause i hate surprise releases tbh lol. 

i remember she used to have eras that were cool and exciting and i was dying to know what she was gonna do next. surprise releases are no fun (to me)  :facepalm:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I really don’t think this will be a factor. She just released VBBOTG the normal way and the reviews and reception from the public has been positive so I don’t see why it would be any different for Chemtrails. Do I think the album will really be released on September 5? No. First of all, September 5 is a Saturday. Music gets released on fridays so if it were to come out then it would be September 4.

I do think that the album’s release will be pushed to November because Lana just has so much going on at once;

Firstly, Lana’s audiobook came out yesterday. The physical copy of the book will be out September 29 and the physical copy of the audiobook will be out October 2.

Secondly, Lana’s second poetry book will be out in March. If the next poetry book’s release is handled the same way as VBBOTG, then the audiobook will be out in January.

With this in mind, this is why I think COTCC will be released on November. Also, record labels love it when their big name artists release new music closer to the holidays. On top of that Interscope is releasing three things from Lana within a short period of time so I’m sure the label will want this done in an orderly process.

I could be wrong about all this and I hope I am because I’m anxious to here Lana’s new record.

I could definitely be wrong, but something about the chilling ending of Violet makes me think this is actually coming soon, and she won't say a lot about it except for maybe a pre-order. There's a lot of mystery around this project and it's very exciting.

Having it come out before the physical copies of Violet will also boost interest and sales for that once less committed fans hear Chemtrails.

Who knows, time will tell! 

FOR THE FONT:

that’s just a thing that happens in web design! it happens everywhere with custom fonts, but for some reason it’s not loading correctly. honestly i’m not a web designer so i don’t know how this happens logically but basically, what’s happening is that the font is loading one of the default microsoft fonts before it loads the custom font they’re using on the site. for some reason that’s the font they’ve sent as default (probably bc the entire site uses custom fonts).

it’s just some ugly windows basic font. it doesn’t matter bc the designers don’t intend for you to actually see it. when the page loads it loads in the real font, but for some reason it’s just being slow on ur computer / device !

this happened to me before when i used to use custom fonts on websites i would make. there’s probably efficient ways around it but im not sure of the specifics as i mostly do video game code :/ and not very well !