TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Oh, I knew that. :hooker:

What a melodramatic hoe.  :crossed:

Th@ betrayal :defeated: Fix it by telling me year info for her songs :hooker:

Also, I remember Jordan talking about how the snippets were mostly misnamed. All of mine were gleaned from skyferreirasource so can I get some help fixing this, anyone?

pNI5p1e.png

Also, I remember Jordan talking about how the snippets were mostly misnamed. All of mine were gleaned from skyferreirasource so can I get some help fixing this, anyone?

pNI5p1e.png

seconded since they apparently aren't the real titles

BzhmW.png

"Drop You" isn't the real title. You guys will know the real one soon. :hooker:

"Fly With Me"/"In Progress"/"Let's Get High"/"Love Was a Stranger"/"Nip Tuck"/"The Outside" are all fan-made.

And Chance, how come you have basically every snippet but you don't have the preciosity that is "Song 1"?! :hdu:

pNI5p1e.png

catch me if u can, do me, hallucination, go home, i want blood, kiss and tell, werewolf, one man show, untouchable are all registered titles

i've never heard of anything called the outside, love was a stranger, let's get high, fly with me, nip tuck or drop you

idk WHAT the hermain cain thing was lol

were these all the skysoundcloud uploads? if so i'll listen thru them and let you know what's what to the best of my knowledge

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

catch me if u can, do me, hallucination, go home, i want blood, kiss and tell, werewolf, one man show, untouchable are all registered titles

i've never heard of anything called the outside, love was a stranger, let's get high, fly with me, nip tuck or drop you

were these all the skysoundcloud uploads? if so i'll listen thru them and let you know what's what to the best of my knowledge

They were all SoundCloud uploads except "Go Home" and "Kiss and Tell" which were leaks. Actually, I can't confirm if the snippet of "Kiss and Tell" is real because it's very LQ and I (unfortunately) don't have the full song.

"Herman Cain" is just auto-tuned chat, not worth a listen. :toofunny: And when you said the songs were registered, you meant that they are real titles, right? Because "Do Me"/"I Want Blood"/"Werewolf"/"One Man Show" are not registered. :(

"Drop You" isn't the real title. You guys will know the real one soon. :hooker:

"Fly With Me"/"In Progress"/"Let's Get High"/"Love Was a Stranger"/"Nip Tuck"/"The Outside" are all fan-made.

And Chance, how come you have basically every snippet but you don't have the preciosity that is "Song 1"?! :hdu:

WHAT KIND OF TEASE? Like on the album, or a leak, or...?

"Song 1" is the fan-made "Fly With Me", now that I look into it. A song that sounds AMAZING ugh.

Actually they all came from the Tumblr, but now that I look at the tracklist it has stuff called "New New New" and crap, so I must have found different titles at some point :facepalm:

WHAT KIND OF TEASE? Like on the album, or a leak, or...?

"Song 1" is the fan-made "Fly With Me", now that I look into it. A song that sounds AMAZING ugh.

Actually they all came from the Tumblr, but now that I look at the tracklist it has stuff called "New New New" and crap, so I must have found different titles at some point :facepalm:

"New New New" is "Drop You"! And oooh, I will! ;)

"New New New" is "Drop You"! And oooh, I will! ;)

:ahhney: Interpreting away :ahhney:

So as for the other fanmade snippet titles like "In Progress" and "Nip Tuck", they don't have any real known name?

They were all SoundCloud uploads except "Go Home" and "Kiss and Tell" which were leaks. Actually, I can't confirm if the snippet of "Kiss and Tell" is real because it's very LQ and I (unfortunately) don't have the full song.

"Herman Cain" is just auto-tuned chat, not worth a listen. :toofunny: And when you said the songs were registered, you meant that they are real titles, right? Because "Do Me"/"I Want Blood"/"Werewolf"/"One Man Show" are not registered. :(

my mistake, i thought do me was registered at the very least! but yes, i meant they were all real titles :)

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

If "Love Was A Stranger" isn't the real title, I need to know it now. It's the only Sky song I want more than anything.

The voices at the start of the snippet get me every time. <|3

After looking at her soundcloud, the only snippets I remain confused about are "Love Was a Stranger", "Nip Tuck", and "The Outside". Where did they originate from?

After looking at her soundcloud, the only snippets I remain confused about are "Love Was a Stranger", "Nip Tuck", and "The Outside". Where did they originate from?

You probably saw that there are "Song 1" and "Song 2" there, right? "Love Was a Stranger" was uploaded as "Song 3," but it was removed sometime last year along with "Werewolf."

"Nip Tuck" was probably the rarest Sky snippet. It was online for less than 15 minutes but some fans managed to rip it, as you can see. :hooker: "The Outside" was another song that was there but it wasn't uploaded with this title, fans named the snippet like that.

You probably saw that there are "Song 1" and "Song 2" there, right? "Love Was a Stranger" was uploaded as "Song 3," but it was removed sometime last year along with "Werewolf."

"Nip Tuck" was probably the rarest Sky snippet. It was online for less than 15 minutes but some fans managed to rip it, as you can see. :hooker: "The Outside" was another song that was there but it wasn't uploaded with this title, fans named the snippet like that.

Oh thanks! I take it the titles they had when they were uploaded are unknown?

I wonder why she'd take down Song 3 but none of the others...possibly one of the songs she wrote with her ex-boyfriend?

Oh thanks! I take it the titles they had when they were uploaded are unknown?

I wonder why she'd take down Song 3 but none of the others...possibly one of the songs she wrote with her ex-boyfriend?

Oh, dear. Let's skynalyze this. :creepna:

"Werewolf" was written with her ex-boyfriend, but we don't know who wrote the others. My two cents are that some songs were taken down because they will be somewhere. :smokes2:

This is just what I think, though. I don't think "Song 3" is produced by Ariel (so it could possibly get released), unless it's one of the first tracks he produced for Sky.

so is it safe to assume Nip/Tuck might be on the album?  :hdu:

BzhmW.png