TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I guess I've came to a point that the album title doesn't even do anything for me, I just really want the studio versions of the songs and I want to have the feeling that Sky Ferreira's debut album has finally been released after 4 years of label contract.

If she doesn't change the title again, I am comfortable with I Will, I don't really care. But I think Love in Stereo would make such an awesome album name.

As long as She Will release it tbqh :judgingu:

That final mix CD was all the mixed/mastered tracks so I see no reason why it shouldn't be released.

Now if it leaks really early and gets shelved I'll just be so done

BzhmW.png

That final mix CD was all the mixed/mastered tracks so I see no reason why it shouldn't be released.

Now if it leaks really early and gets shelved I'll just be so done

It won't leak early, I am 99% certain of it. And I don't think a leak would shelve the album, they'd probably just push back the release date.

Umm I just ordered the Ghost EP off amazon for $4.65... Did this actually just happen :defeated:

Okay I believe we ordered from the same vendor considering I rushed to it immediately after you posted this for the same price.

Has yours arrived yet? :biblio:

PS bow to my new DP. Can't find anything from her Numero Tokyo feature other than the cover, though :icant:

Okay I believe we ordered from the same vendor considering I rushed to it immediately after you posted this for the same price.

PS bow to my new DP. Can't find anything from her Numero Tokyo feature other than the cover, though :icant:

No it hasn't :crying: I guess it's time for me to go ahead and ask for a refund :noparty:

I just knew it was too good to be true :(

And yes, your DP is slaying me :legend:

H0bDaqU.gif

No it hasn't :crying: I guess it's time for me to go ahead and ask for a refund :noparty:

I just knew it was too good to be true :(

And yes, your DP is slaying me :legend:

I emailed them yesterday and today got a reply saying it was probably lost so they'll ship a replacement.

But if it happened to both of us...

the quality is bad but here's the only other pic from NT that seems to have hit the web so far

tumblr_mn6oumnD1H1qj3qq9o1_500.gif

i am debating ordering it off ebay or something, i am waiting for my copy of her issue of beat magazine, but intl mags can be a killer if you don't find them in domestic shops  :defeated:

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

the quality is bad but here's the only other pic from NT that seems to have hit the web so far

tumblr_mn6oumnD1H1qj3qq9o1_500.gif

i am debating ordering it off ebay or something, i am waiting for my copy of her issue of beat magazine, but intl mags can be a killer if you don't find them in domestic shops  :defeated:

I've been thinking about start collecting her magazines after I finally manage to get the "Everything Is Embarrassing" 3-track promo from the UK but I think that would take way too much money from me. All the magazines she featured the cover are just stunning but some of them have absurd prices, like the Hunger launch issue and Wonderland. :biblio:

I've been thinking about start collecting her magazines after I finally manage to get the "Everything Is Embarrassing" 3-track promo from the UK but I think that would take way too much money from me. All the magazines she featured the cover are just stunning but some of them have absurd prices, like the Hunger launch issue and Wonderland. :biblio:

i know! i really wish i had kept up over the last few years. i used to have the issue of interview she was in the first time and it got thrown away :( such an iconic photo of her too:

ljhmuj.jpg

as well as the first issue of nylon she appeared in. beat will be the first of her covers that i own. maybe i'll start considering collecting if i can find reasonably priced copies of stuff.

i know! i really wish i had kept up over the last few years. i used to have the issue of interview she was in the first time and it got thrown away :( such an iconic photo of her too:

ljhmuj.jpg

as well as the first issue of nylon she appeared in. beat will be the first of her covers that i own. maybe i'll start considering collecting if i can find reasonably priced copies of stuff.

Yep, I know this Interview mag you're talking about, from 2010, right? The problem with collecting Sky's magazines aren't just some overpriced issues, but also that we just can't seem to find some of them for sale. Remember that ELLE Girl from Japan in which she's eating a strawberry? I never (NEVER) saw it on eBay.

Yep, I know this Interview mag you're talking about, from 2010, right? The problem with collecting Sky's magazines aren't just some overpriced issues, but also that we just can't seem to find some of them for sale. Remember that ELLE Girl from Japan in which she's eating a strawberry? I never (NEVER) saw it on eBay.

you know it's funny you mention that, bc we NEVER got more pics from that shoot that i know of either. i forgot it existed until i saw it the other day on tumblr. you're right, another problem is she's not always the cover so unless it's posted somewhere you can completely miss her in the pages of a mag.

you know it's funny you mention that, bc we NEVER got more pics from that shoot that i know of either. i forgot it existed until i saw it the other day on tumblr. you're right, another problem is she's not always the cover so unless it's posted somewhere you can completely miss her in the pages of a mag.

I just saw her in the latest Nylon, in case no one knew she was featured.

RiyTZHX.jpg

BOW

Oh my God I need this in some form of HQ instantly

I just saw her in the latest Nylon, in case no one knew she was featured.

Oh my God I need this in some form of HQ instantly

i just picked up that issue! her name is on the cover otherwise i would've probably missed it.

and ikr? i might have to just let my wallet take the hit and buy a copy somewhere online bc those shots are amazing.