TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

No, they're not circulating.

What I thought. Those people are bluffing. I'd be interested to see in what they would send me in an effort to prove they were real haha

BzhmW.png

What I thought. Those people are bluffing. I'd be interested to see in what they would send me in an effort to prove they were real haha

it isn't "dynamitestate" on Last.fm, is it? :wat:

Barely no one has this songs and no one with them would came asking to trade, that's a fact. Anyone with them would basically have everything else they needed. Don't get your hopes up.

Barely no one has this songs and no one with them would came asking to trade, that's a fact. Anyone with them would basically have everything else they needed. Don't get your hopes up.

Yeah, I know. :P i had a feeling from the start, but I indulged them for a few minutes. 

Yeah, I know. :P i had a feeling from the start, but I indulged them for a few minutes. 

I love doing that. They try to send you songs to prove they can be trusted and I don't buy that for a second

BzhmW.png

Okay so I always hate making a first step into a fanbase so late, but here I am. It tends makes people think I'm a bandwagon fan, and whatever maybe in a way I am, but all I know is that I cant stop listening to the Ghost EP right now.

Fave to least fave:

Everything Is Embarassing

Lost In My Bedroom

Ghost

Sad Dream

Red Lips

I just finally really got into Sky, but I've had interest for awhile. Can't wait for the album. Maybe I should check out some unreleased stuff or other singles in the meantime.

Do we know what songs from Ghost will be be on the album?

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay so I always hate making a first step into a fanbase so late, but here I am. It tends makes people think I'm a bandwagon fan, and whatever maybe in a way I am, but all I know is that I cant stop listening to the Ghost EP right now.

Fave to least fave:

Everything Is Embarassing

Lost In My Bedroom

Ghost

Sad Dream

Red Lips

I just finally really got into Sky, but I've had interest for awhile. Can't wait for the album. Maybe I should check out some unreleased stuff or other singles in the meantime.

Do we know what songs from Ghost will be be on the album?

Everything is Embarrassing, for sure. Maybe nothing else. But Sad Dream was going to be a B-side for the EIE single, so maybe that.

it's never too late to get into a fanbase, i can't stand people who approach things with the mentality that they're better bc they've been keen to something longer than someone else. sky's a great talent and she deserves more recognition, so the bigger the fanbase the better! ^_^

Everything is Embarrassing, for sure. Maybe nothing else. But Sad Dream was going to be a B-side for the EIE single, so maybe that.

ik eie is the most buzzed about song from ghost, but considering the fact that it sounds nothing like the rest of the album (half ariel/half jon-produced as she's said time and time again) i would've leaned more toward sad dream being the one to make the album. or did i miss her saying it was definitely the former? not only does sd indicate 50% of the album's sound, but it seems to be the most important track to her of the five on the ep.

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

it's never too late to get into a fanbase, i can't stand people who approach things with the mentality that they're better bc they've been keen to something longer than someone else. sky's a great talent and she deserves more recognition, so the bigger the fanbase the better! ^_^

ik eie is the most buzzed about song from ghost, but considering the fact that it sounds nothing like the rest of the album (half ariel/half jon-produced as she's said time and time again) i would've leaned more toward sad dream being the one to make the album. or did i miss her saying it was definitely the former? not only does sd indicate 50% of the album's sound, but it seems to be the most important track to her of the five on the ep.

I mean she's releasing it as a single in the UK to promote the album. I assume that's the purpose, anyway, but she's touring for no reason right now so who knows.

She performs Sad Dream and Lost in My Bedroom live, I suppose they could make it, too.