TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

BCK, do we know the title of this song? Is it Cherry Bomb?

I know there's probably no chance of ever hearing the full thing, but I'm curious. 

Holy Jesus, I wish Sky had never posted this. It's the piece of song I've obsessed the most during my whole life, before I formatted my HD in February I had over 1,000 plays of it on iTunes.

And well, I know two people who have apparently listened to "Cherry Bomb" and one of them has told me that it's not that. I am skeptical about it because the snippet kind of matches how "Cherry Bomb" sounds like, and has "Cobra" beats but I'm not quite sure of it. There's just one person that surely has listened to "Cherry Bomb" before and no one (no one) has listened to "Cobra."

I'm seriously surprised by my WMP's statistics and play counts... Of ALL my music library (over 670 artists, and like 200 GB in music) my most played track is Sad Dream, with 70+ play counts. And everytime I listen to it, it feels like the first time. It's so amazing it's almost unbelievable.

Umm I just ordered the Ghost EP off amazon for $4.65... Did this actually just happen :defeated:

Wow same, thanks, hope it's not a scam.

I think you can complain more about fake stuff on Amazon than, say, ebay.

Congrats! :) I paid over 40 dollars for mine.

Thanks! Yeah it's kind of a great deal haha

I would definitely check to make sure it's real

Do you have pics of what the real EP looks like? That way I know if mine is legit? I really hope it is :(

H0bDaqU.gif

pretty sure she just put the album title on Facebook...

She put "it's called...I WILL"

Which is one of the tracks 

What kind of snore

She already removed the publication off of Facebook. She's so mysterious about this stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the title because both the past titles have been named after her favorite songs.

She already removed the publication off of Facebook. She's so mysterious about this stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the title because both the past titles have been named after her favorite songs.

good thing I practically live on my laptop and phone :hooker:

BzhmW.png